Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1400 elo adc looking for a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aScaredLittleKid

01-17-2013

Hey guys, aScaredLittleKid here. I am a casual LoL Player currently ranking 1400 in solo queue playing mostly adc and a bit of support. I am looking for a ranked team that's friendly, serious about improving their ingame performance, and hopefully in the Asia/Pacific Timezone

There are 2 main reasons why I wanted to look for a ranked team, firstly, solo queue can be quite frustrating to grind, especially if I am on a losing streak due to pure luck. Secondly, I want to improve my performance consistency. I have noticed that my mechanics and csing skill are quite volatile to... what ever reason, I want teammates that can point out my mistakes and help me improve.

If you are interested, add me ingame and play a game with me or two~!

Regards

Kid

Sweeetman2

01-17-2013

Hey I may duo with you if you're looking to climb some Elo. Add me sweeetman2, I have a few buddies I've been playing with that I might throw something together

aScaredLittleKid

01-18-2013

Cool