Help! Related to team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityKILLER

03-24-2013

Hello everyone! ^^ I have a problem with my 3v3 game play. Right now it is just me and a friend queuing up for normals so two bot one top. I have been playing AP/Tanky Cho'Gath and my friend has been picking an ad such as Sion/Yi/Fiora etc. and has been going top. I love Cho'Gath to death and he is amazing in 3s but the only issue is that it is very hard to initiate with him. So I am basically looking for a tanky AP who is good at initiating. DO NOT SAY SINGED! I refuse to play him as it ruins my fun. Also when you list a character please include items that would be good to build with him/her. Thank you for your time and for helping me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cencillium

03-24-2013

Ok, First of all don't change your characters for you or your friend, both of them (Sion/Fiora and Cho'Gath) are great level 1 and end game champs. What you need is just a third friend to join you with a champ such as Hecarim or Diana. Both of these champions are great at initiating and also do a decent amount of damage. This will also allow you as Cho'Gath to get both of your skill shot off on target.