Make aram a normal game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3xdiamond

02-03-2013

personally myself im thinkin aram is a lot better the the normal mode because u have all the babies crying about havin to play meta "we need a jungle who's support im adc" blah blah blah it takes all the fun out of the game. now i understand doin this in ranked but if ur playin just normal blind it ment to be fun i remember back in season 1 the only thing people really worried about was havin at least a tank and ap player on the team other then that no one really cared and imo aram takes all that away and brings the fun back into the game, but u can't play it that much if u want to build ur ip and u get squat for ip in aram the only draw back to playing an aram match. so i personally would like to see it moved into a normal playing slot with at least consistant ip gain with a little bit more increase then what it is now

NaughtyNuggets

02-03-2013

Agree, this would be awesome

HikaruIchijo

02-03-2013

Keep up the posting, make this thread big! XD

Bensam123

02-04-2013

I also agree... It forces people to work together, not ***** over composition which they have no control over (eventually we'll reach that point), and forces everyone into every sort of role. Tanking, support, damage, and general all around teamplay. Good teams always stick together and generally rape the **** out of the every man for himself team.

I've seen countless arams lost because when people retreat they decide it's 'every man for himself' and don't help other teamates retreat... Then on top of it ***** about how that teamate died.

Eventually ARAM will reach maturity and I definitely could see it being a better game then SR. I don't like SR for all the aforementioned reasons by Diamond. ARAM encourages much more team oriented games focused around camaraderie instead of wandering around a jungle killing creeps and only eventually wandering out.

There is no laning or farming phases which just sweetens things all the more.

Neat leaked info BTW. I don't really see a point in 1-3v3s. Maybe 4v4 will wet someones whistle, but I doubt it. 5v5 is where it's at and MAYBE 6v6, that may reach the point of it being too crowded. It'd make for some great battles though, I'd try it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensam123 View Post
Nothing wrong with this being ranked. Even if you lose some based on composition, everyone loses some based on composition. So unless you're extremely lucky this would still be dependent upon skill as the determining factor for the majority of the games, it would just take more games to reach that baseline.

All else is equal, even random champs. No one would get to pick

As someone else noted games for ARAM take about as long as normal games.
I'd like to see a ranked version where you get 6 bans, but then it still randoms both teams after the bans.

HikaruIchijo

02-04-2013

We are waiting...

Unita Beaten

02-04-2013

Ive been wanting this since aram was invented. Make queue dodging punishable and lose afk and power hungry hosts.

even ranked would be fun.

**Unless I am playing with friends I only play ARAM

Unita Beaten

02-04-2013

Id love 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 on it too

ARAM is the most fun map it eliminates all the boring parts and cuts straight to the groupfights.

HikaruIchijo

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unita Beaten View Post
Id love 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 on it too

ARAM is the most fun map it eliminates all the boring parts and cuts straight to the groupfights.
Feel free to prove me wrong, but I think aram is the most played gamemode nowadays. And by FAAAAAAR the funniest.

ninjaipod

02-05-2013

yes we need this