Fae Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

01-18-2013

That's awesome, I'd get it.

Snakeblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

So is fae a type of mythological creature? I know the gw2 pick but aside from being a person made if plant shes fardly the fairy type youve described and whats with the shell thing? Is that not more of an aquatic theme (possible i missread something, im walking with my phone as i read) anyway its more interesting then her other skins so ill atleast bump for a chance.

NeoBluereaper

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeblade View Post
So is fae a type of mythological creature? I know the gw2 pick but aside from being a person made if plant shes fardly the fairy type youve described and whats with the shell thing? Is that not more of an aquatic theme (possible i missread something, im walking with my phone as i read) anyway its more interesting then her other skins so ill atleast bump for a chance.
Conker Shell.

Fae aka Fairy

Snakeblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBluereaper View Post
Conker Shell.
Ok, seen those around but pretty rare atleast where i am (southern Ontario) and ive never heard a name for them. Obviously not aquatic lol but my question about the difference from gw2 sylvari and the fairy type creature described still confuses me.

NeoBluereaper

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeblade View Post
Ok, seen those around but pretty rare atleast where i am (southern Ontario) and ive never heard a name for them. Obviously not aquatic lol but my question about the difference from gw2 sylvari and the fairy type creature described still confuses me.
Well I'm using them as a base as they are completely plants and their clothing is made out of plants. Just the style and design of them would make a good nature themed skin imo.

Basically it would be a Nymph type (Nature Spirit)

Leonixxiii

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Líce View Post
Finally a Lux skin idea that isn't focused on Dark/Evil Lux
I really like this idea, I think it would fit her personality pretty well.
I would love to see a "free" Lux skin, something that plays on her not being forced into the Demacia army, like "Runaway", or even Skater/Rollerblade (think Jetset Radio) Lux.

Valkaire

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBluereaper View Post
Zyra is a human infested by a plant...
Zyra is a plant that ate a human, gained her memorie and then copied her body (as in remade the human body shape out of her planty-ness.)

<3 Sylvari, sounds like a good idea

Atreiyu

01-18-2013

Yes... and a even lighter /laugh sound... huehueheuhuehue

Minzzway

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Líce View Post
Finally a Lux skin idea that isn't focused on Dark/Evil Lux
I really like this idea, I think it would fit her personality pretty well.
What do you mean "finally"?

I've seen only one dark/evil concept ever.

Everybody always wants Pulsefire or some other unoriginal ****.

forgivenbow

01-19-2013

Doesn't anybody else see this as a possible lulu skin too O_O? Sorry if said in some other page, didn't wanna look at all the comments.