Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crippling Lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endr03

01-17-2013

Anyone else been getting crippling lag recently, I've been getting random spikes ever since season 3, but it was sporadic and most likely due to my provider, but since this last patch I get horribly crippling lag at least once a minute if not more, nothing else has gotten that much lag when I tried other things, so i'm assuming it's league servers and figured I'd ask the forums

Professor E Gadd

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I have been having HUGE issues since the NA Regionals last day. I have a higher ping than I've ALWAYS had. And that's not even the issue. It gets 100x worse when I come close to ANY other champion in the game. It is so frustrating and I PRAY (not religious at all) it's fixed soon. PLEASE RIOT!!!! Look into this recent server lag. And it does not even happen to everyone in that game.. It's always just 2-3 on one team or the other. Not on both teams, and not everyone in game at the same time. 8-[

;/

Kuzu Ryu Sen

01-17-2013

I'm having the same issues.

All champions and minions seem to freeze in place, movement doesn't register, spells don't fire.
Then a few seconds later all the champions/minions teleport to where they should now be.

I know it's not a problem on my end, all other online applications and games are running fine. In-game ping is 100 or less. speedtest shows that my connection and latency are fine. Riot please fix your ****.

This lag is gamebreaking

Pyro140

01-17-2013

Thank god. I just got a new computer and I thought something was wrong with it. Yeah, I'm haveing the same problem. I've been DC'd twice already.

Jaason xD

01-19-2013

I'm having similar problems, started occuring the last couple of days, i thought it was my internet as my modem is far away from my laptop. But i moved to right beside the modem and still the same problem. Brand new laptop.