I have not seen a single teemo in dom since the patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Kind of sucks that it doesn't reveal traps in bushes unless you're in the same bush but overall it's a welcomed change.

TechPrince

01-17-2013

Works on boxes as well. But since they fear you, you need to use ranged attack to kill them.

KaWraith

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka0tiK View Post
I played him last night to see how the new LB would effect him. Had the Panth on the other team rush one and by endgame both him and KZ had one. Needless to say well over half of my shrooms were destroyed by them. I know there is a lot of hate for the little chipmunk, but I kinda wish they had changed up the item BEFORE nerfing the hell out of his shroom damage. I was honestly expecting a CD reduction at later levels to go with the damage nerf he took awhile back, but I apparently underestimated how much they intended to **** on the little guy.
Teemo still brings godly utility and jungle control by having basically free wards, and the ability to stall in the jungle while he isn't there/or is dead. he also strongly shuts down auto-attackers. his shroom traps are now more on the level of manageable nuisance, instead of impenetrable minefield of death.

Nome originally was going to have the new items reveal hidden traps that were still in the brush too, he held back from dropping that hammer on the little yordle... you got off easy.

Teemo is back into the realm of strong, but counterable. Sauron may take him off the cheesecake tier and put him high on the A tier.

He had a long reign of terror, and most people are not sad that it is over.

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

Making the reveal also include bushes would have made his ult all but useless against good opponents. I agree that Teemo is a pain for auto attackers, but the new reveal combined with the 200pt damage reduction he got on his final level shrooms is still quite the pounding with the nerf bat for one character. Since half or more of the AD chars you will see are melee, Shaco dodged most of the blow from the changes in Lightbringer. So it would seem this change was targeted at Teemo and after the damage nerf I just feel it was a little to hard a hit. I don't spam him, or any character for that matter, but for those who played the little fella a lot the change is rough.

Grantson

01-17-2013

To encourage diversity of champion picks, I don't mind seeing him broken in dominion. There was no middle-ground to balance him for dominion, any change to his kit will effect his game in SR too much. He's still present and wining game in the lower elo (game without revives), according the game statistics, so he's kind of like the new Rammus now.

Other then Teemo, Kha'Zix got a heavy nerf to his Q so it's not a 3-hit combo death sentence if he catches you alone in the jungle, so this patch has quite a lot of nice balances for dominion over all.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
He had a long reign of terror, and most people are not sad that it is over.
i'm sad about it, less teemos at low elo means more Dariuses at low Elo, and by this point i think everyone knows what i think about bruisers and why i was happy to see a teemo on my team almost every match.

grifbomber

01-17-2013

i just played him again and stomped the enemy team with him. the fact that they don't buy these items still makes him extremely viable and makes the enemy team look extremely stupid.

Sakuri Ono

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i'm sad about it, less teemos at low elo means more Dariuses at low Elo, and by this point i think everyone knows what i think about bruisers and why i was happy to see a teemo on my team almost every match.
Well Darius is next on the chopping block so...that won't last long either.

Kholdstare13

01-17-2013

Teemo no longer owns the jungle/health shrines, but he STILL owns the bushes. I also agree his shrooms need more base damage, possibly less scaling, since AD teemo essentially has no ult whatsoever now.

HaIfhearted

01-17-2013

I played against a Teemo.
He lost