I have not seen a single teemo in dom since the patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

01-17-2013

Extermination, successful, no more of his rat droppings screwing up the map.

naotasan

01-17-2013

I still saw him.
On both teams.

TechPrince

01-17-2013

I saw two but everytime there is a teemo on opponents team, we just buy hextech / lightbringer. I have killed atleast 10 shrooms per match hence reducing his damage. No more free kills for teemo without efforts.

Kenzo84

01-17-2013

ya thank you Riot for that.
TT players must be soooooooo happy right now.

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

I played him last night to see how the new LB would effect him. Had the Panth on the other team rush one and by endgame both him and KZ had one. Needless to say well over half of my shrooms were destroyed by them. I know there is a lot of hate for the little chipmunk, but I kinda wish they had changed up the item BEFORE nerfing the hell out of his shroom damage. I was honestly expecting a CD reduction at later levels to go with the damage nerf he took awhile back, but I apparently underestimated how much they intended to **** on the little guy.

grifbomber

01-17-2013

i went 19-5 with him yesterday after the patch. so many people either think they don't need to items to defend themselves or they don't know what they do now. at the end of the game nobody had trap detection.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo84 View Post
ya thank you Riot for that.
TT players must be soooooooo happy right now.
Without the accelerated gold gain, and how rushing a LB can hurt some builds, Teemo may not be as ridiculous a pain anymore, but he hasn't gone anywhere on that map.

That, and there are people out there that don't build MR against a Teemo, far less a Lightbringer. 100 million summoners, most don't read the forums or patch notes.

TechPrince

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifbomber View Post
i went 19-5 with him yesterday after the patch. so many people either think they don't need to items to defend themselves or they don't know what they do now. at the end of the game nobody had trap detection.
They dont know about these items. These are must against teemo. Team needs to co-ordinate for its active to reveal bushes and passive to kill mushrooms. For some reason Hextech is cheaper than Lightbringer...

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
They dont know about these items. These are must against teemo. Team needs to co-ordinate for its active to reveal bushes and passive to kill mushrooms. For some reason Hextech is cheaper than Lightbringer...
Hextech does not have as many stats/passives as the new Lightbringer.

Ikruti

01-17-2013

I know for a fact the moment I see an enemy Teemo I will be buying either a Sweeper or Lightbringer.
Also, wouldn't this work on Shaco's boxes? It says stealthed traps right?