REFUND for Evelynn..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-18-2013

you bought a character concept subject to change 3 years ago...

RadiantPyrophore

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockforce View Post
The win rates have not been updated yet.

Besides, if you go by win rates then taric should be nerfed to oblivion.
Truth, according to winrates, Taric has been OP as fvck for quite a while now, in stark contrast to Diana and Eve who all the little bltches lie about constantly.

RadiantPyrophore

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourthun View Post
Wahhhhh my champion won't carry me out of 500 elo anymore! How will I win games if my champion can't win them for me!?

Eve was absurdly good, now you just have to use her ultimate to initiate instead of to execute and BOOM you have the same damage output. QQ Moar.
Name me one assassin besides possibly Irelia that it's ever a good idea to initiate with. What? LeBlanc? #1: She's ranged #2: Multiple blinks #3: Still a bad Idea vs decent players. Ahri? Same problems unless in the jungle.

Eve was nerfed and they even admitted she wasn't OP but they nerfed her anyways because they didn't like how people were playing her.

And, BTW, the win rate... it was only terribly high versus bads and people who forgot how to play versus stealth champions (because they were terribad for a long time again...).

RadiantPyrophore

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
@OP
Funny thing, so eve has to buy a slowing item now, just like the rest of us without a built in perma-slow... ever think maybe you're over emotional?
The hell does anything anyone said ever have anything to do with building a slowing item. You imbecile.

General P0tt3d

01-18-2013

LOL

WHY RIOT WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU NOT ALLOW ME TO USE A BROKEN CHAMPION THAT ALWAYS WINS AND SNOWBALLS SO EASILY AND IS SO BEYOND BROKEN THAT EVEN A NEW PLAYER COULD CARRY WITH HER!!!

It made the game more balanced, she's still viable, she just take alot more skill and counter picking properly.