Vi still broken post-balance patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valimus

01-17-2013

I just played a Co-op AI game with her to test it out.

Her Q got interrupted by Trundle's pillar and didn't refund me mana nor cooldown.

When fighting a little later during that game I was charging up Q, something happened I don't remember, I think Renekton bot stunned me and I was locked out of my skills unable to do anything for a min or two until it fixed itself.

Her E seems a bit more responsive but I feel like her auto attack animation is just a weird/long charge up that it still feels slugish.

Also back to her Q, she does attack after her Q but it's very slow, again, it feels like her animation is too long compared to other champions that have a similar mechanic like Blitz/Akali.

I'm sad that Vi is still in a buggy state. I really want to play her but don't feel like losing games because of her problems =(.

Riot please fix Vi!!!

Keitterman

01-17-2013

Dunno if she's buggy or not, but i still have a lot of fun playing her in (nonranked) solo queue.

I don't like how easily her ult is countered. Banshee's and any spell shield will stop it. Ragnarok, etc, but that's the game, just gotta make sure they don't have a bubble on them before you go dropping on them.

RockJockey

01-17-2013

Just cuz Trundle used his pillar doesn't mean the ability was interrupted.

Anivia's wall will move Katarina during her ult, but it doesn't cancel the damage, but Kat's animation will stop.

Valimus

01-18-2013

But it DID interrupt it..I was actually playing..I SAW it. Lol

I just hope they fix her up soon. Playing ranks with her is so scary =(

Froakie

01-18-2013

I just posted this in Bug Reports too. She's still incredibly buggy, I can confirm.

Pls riot.