Riot, give us the option when it comes to cone abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a horse running

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Some people liked the way it used to be.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Give it a couple days and you will not even notice it. Had it been that way all a long, you wouldn't even be bringing this up.

lnrael

01-16-2013

try to scream over a wall as chogath two days ago without trying to first walk all the way around it

it's so much better now

a horse running

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Give it a couple days and you will not even notice it. Had it been that way all a long, you wouldn't even be bringing this up.
Why can't I just have the option? It's not a real dealbreaker or anything, I'm just curious as to why someone would argue for having less options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnrael View Post
try to scream over a wall as chogath two days ago without trying to first walk all the way around it

it's so much better now
But I don't have this problem :\

ChrisIsACamal

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I want the cone back too, just so you know, I played mordekaiser a lot and I like having the cone not attached a lot more. That's just my opinion and I know others disagree but I'd really like it if there's an option. There being an option doesn't bother how other people who don't like it play.

Commander Pony

01-16-2013

what you guys talking about?

I love cat

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisIsACamal View Post
I want the cone back too, just so you know, I played mordekaiser a lot and I like having the cone not attached a lot more. That's just my opinion and I know others disagree but I'd really like it if there's an option. There being an option doesn't bother how other people who don't like it play.
Why do you like it better though? Because you're used to it and it's more comfortable? It obviously makes much more sense now. It's new though and people not used to it probably will feel weird about it, I think once you get more games you won't even notice(like someone else said).

I'm not against the option though, I just think with more time it wouldn't be needed.

a horse running

01-17-2013

Bumping in hopes that Riot gives this matter a little more attention.