Could someone give me a crash course in jungling Vi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DianasGotSwag

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie Poulain View Post
please dont start E

E does very little for you at level one

go w > e > q > e maxing e first

please

or you're gonna have a bad time
All of this. The only attack speed item I ever put on her is Guinsoo's rageblade, although, that's when I don't jungle with her. Frozen mallet, warmogs, black cleaver and blade of the ruined king are good items. I rock mana regen seals so I'm not sure if mana is much of a problem so maybe trinity force?

Don't rely on your q to get you into ganks unless you have a good advantage in distance. Max Exessive force first but keep denting blows right behind it, level Assult and battery whenever you can, of course. Unless you've just used it and are in the middle of a biff. Leave your q till last.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Teemo

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsohardcore View Post
All of this. The only attack speed item I ever put on her is Guinsoo's rageblade, although, that's when I don't jungle with her. Frozen mallet, warmogs, black cleaver and blade of the ruined king are good items. I rock mana regen seals so I'm not sure if mana is much of a problem so maybe trinity force?

Don't rely on your q to get you into ganks unless you have a good advantage in distance. Max Exessive force first but keep denting blows right behind it, level Assult and battery whenever you can, of course. Unless you've just used it and are in the middle of a biff. Leave your q till last.
lol that is a horrible AS item to use of all things