Adc soraka is great

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myst Desdemona

01-17-2013

Greetings GD, i played adc soraka four times between today and yesterday (Swedish time line) and i wanted to see if others have tried her. I pretty much main soraka and she is so much fun.

Either way, back to buisness, yesterday i had four games where no one picked adc, basically everyone instalocked and didint account for it. so i took it upon myself and went adc.

First game i went 0/4/12 , we won, it was a little tricky because i forgot to change my masteries and runes. my items were infinity edge, runan's hurricane and vamp scepter. i found that IE isnt good on her.

second game i went 7/3/13, as you can see it was a nice improvement, i rushed bloodthirster then went for ruunan and zephyr, i went toe to toe against vayne and won all the skirmishes.

third game i went 12/9/20 , i got my bloodthirster ,runaan, stattik shiv, last whisper and i ended up with blade of the ruined king because they had a really fed cho (owned him afterwards lol), here i went toe to toe against ezreal and i outfarmed him and out leveled him, he couldn't do anything about it.

last game i went 3/0/12, i was against ad sona with soraka as her support. i won my lane against them, i went for blood thirster, phantom dancer and brutalizer. (my low kill score is related to my lane partner which was an ap yi, we were unkilabe lo, i heal him under his meditate and he is an unmovable object.

i won everyone of those adc soraka games, they were really fun, i believe soraka's W and E makes her really strong as an adc, especially the armor boost.

Anyhoo, if you want to check it out, just check http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/36594069#history , i also have all these record by lolrecorder, in case you want to check them out or something.

Let me hear if you tried ad soraka and how you build her

and riot please fix her divine soraka's joke, she doesnt have a horn pre falling from grace lol

EDIt: these are normal guys, i'll hit ranked when the new systems comes out.

savage koala

01-17-2013

what elo are you?

Niqhtmare x

01-17-2013

bananas op!

Myst Desdemona

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niqhtmare x View Post
bananas op!
might as well be lol, it's actually really funny seeing her shooting those at over 1,5 attack speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage koala View Post
what elo are you?
i don't play ranked atm, i will mention in the first post that this is normals.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

>last game i went 3/0/12, i was against ad sona

ad sona vs ad soraka, new meta

RuleroftheWorld

01-17-2013

Soraka isn't even cursed anymore apparently to the lore.... she was always like that now. But yeah, htey should change it. And LOL, I always get dodged when I try to go AD Raka.

cmck

01-17-2013

Stop building hurricane unless its a last item or you have an on hit ability like kog. It just doesn't do enough until you have the damage to make hitting multiple targets worth something. It only slows down your damage.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

soraka never was cursed, it's stars just don't love her that much as they used to
it's ww who was cursed

Myst Desdemona

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuleroftheWorld View Post
Soraka isn't even cursed anymore apparently to the lore.... she was always like that now. But yeah, htey should change it. And LOL, I always get dodged when I try to go AD Raka.
well, riot mentionned that her divine soraka form is her original one before she was cursed. her goat form is her current one lol.
well, like i said, no one picked adc, so i had no other choice myself, and the teams i played with where really amused and fine with it, they were really fun matches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
>last game i went 3/0/12, i was against ad sona

ad sona vs ad soraka, new meta
i'm new-ish to league but i believe ad sona is pretty popular lol (i don't play sona though)
but yes, i do love breaking the meta lol

Myst Desdemona

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
soraka never was cursed, it's stars just don't love her that much as they used to
it's ww who was cursed
i am aware lol, i say cursed instead of fell from grace for some reason, i'll stop doing that