PSS Free Review Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnot

01-03-2013

Greetings, champion crafters!

As the name to the left suggests, I'm Xnot from PSS, a group of people which creates champion concepts which some of you may be familiar with. As you might've noticed we've been moving a tad too slowly lately and so we decided we could use some new members. In the attempt to gather some publicity (also because we're bored) we'll be doing some free concept reviewing and...I guess that's that.

In the hopes that this doesn't conflict with all the "review for review" threads, let the reviewing begin!

Our main thread for those interested.

Nysta

01-04-2013

I had quite some discussion going on already but if you want to, you can add your thoughts on it, I'm grateful for any feedback I get! Should you wan't me to do something in exchange of it, just go ahead and tell me.
I don't get many reviews without asking for them. That might be due to the walls of text that I fabricated, so be warned . I checked your group out but I didn't find anything of particular interest to me. I have just read too many Champion Concepts in the past five days.
I would appreciate some feedback on the lore, too, rather than just on the champion. I have never excelled at writing, but I am actually considering writing a book. I got a lot of fantasy, and I think it would be fun! But it would be good if I get my writing skills to some point where people would actually read that book in the first place.
You can find my Champion Concept here!

~ Nysta

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Index of my Work since you're bored.

Dzanio

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnot View Post
Greetings, champion crafters!

As the name to the left suggests, I'm Xnot from PSS, a group of people which creates champion concepts which some of you may be familiar with. As you might've noticed we've been moving a tad too slowly lately and so we decided we could use some new members. In the attempt to gather some publicity (also because we're bored) we'll be doing some free concept reviewing and...I guess that's that.

In the hopes that this doesn't conflict with all the "review for review" threads, let the reviewing begin!

Our main thread for those interested.
The "review for review" threads are pretty sketchy at best; only a couple people really do reviews, if you guys are adding to the number of quality reviews, kudos.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
The "review for review" threads are pretty sketchy at best; only a couple people really do reviews, if you guys are adding to the number of quality reviews, kudos.
"I like your champ you do some cool stuff with it now here's mine! insert link here please comment"

So tired of seeing these "reviews" on anyone's threads...

Nysta

01-04-2013

I do better reviews than that..^^ But I'm rather pessimistic when I do too many of them - and on top of that I do even write that down. So to say, I do constructive reviews but I write what I think. If I think it's ****, I tell you that I think it's ****. Proof for that is here, poor guy. He certainly is new to all of this :P. This post does also include one of those reviews you two have been mentioning. He is on euw, so if you got an account there and think you can help him, feel free to do so, otherwise.. why the hell am I even writing this? Ah yea, when writing before I got a 'disconnected from the page'-message instead of actually writing anything. Pretty depressing. Got no clue what I wanted to write.

Lyria Eternal

01-04-2013

I take my time on reviews. However I offer only review for review, and only in a limited number.

Nysta

01-04-2013

You can review mine (always glad about that), I'll be sure to review one of your concepts if you do so, don't worry! The warning above counts to you, too, though. You really have to take your time .
P.S.(s).: Sorry for discussing a review trade in your free review post, haha .

FelixKam

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
I had quite some discussion going on already but if you want to, you can add your thoughts on it, I'm grateful for any feedback I get! Should you wan't me to do something in exchange of it, just go ahead and tell me.
I don't get many reviews without asking for them. That might be due to the walls of text that I fabricated, so be warned . I checked your group out but I didn't find anything of particular interest to me. I have just read too many Champion Concepts in the past five days.
I would appreciate some feedback on the lore, too, rather than just on the champion. I have never excelled at writing, but I am actually considering writing a book. I got a lot of fantasy, and I think it would be fun! But it would be good if I get my writing skills to some point where people would actually read that book in the first place.
You can find my Champion Concept here!

~ Nysta
Alrighty then, we'll get started with yours. Don't worry we'll be sure to provide a relatively in depth review for you.

FelixKam

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
"I like your champ you do some cool stuff with it now here's mine! insert link here please comment"

So tired of seeing these "reviews" on anyone's threads...
I believe we shall let our work speak for itself.