Bless you Riotnome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painkillar

01-16-2013

Just faced a Teemo with the new Lightbringer/Sweeper. May the Holy Olaf's light always shine upon thee for these great works thou has bestowed upon the Scar. Amen.

RockJockey

01-17-2013

Good deal.

cocacolalips

01-17-2013

I don't like it.

It's too strong.

It's a permanent oracle elixir. On an already super cost efficient and affordable item.

It's Malzahar and Qsilver sash all over again.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolalips View Post
I don't like it.

It's too strong.

It's a permanent oracle elixir. On an already super cost efficient and affordable item.

Why are you complaining.

The only champs hit by this are the ones no one actually likes playing against.

Orphane

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolalips View Post
I don't like it.

It's too strong.

Teemo player detected

Response: YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
Why are you complaining.

psst No one likes playing against Darius nor Kassadin,, i see no changes to neither of them.

David12596

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
psst No one likes playing against Darius nor Kassadin,, i see no changes to neither of them.
Nome said he has something for Kass in the works.

Also I heard something about Darius ulti being changed to go on cooldown no matter if you land the killing blow or not. Meaning when you use it you have X seconds to do your thing after the first use, but after that it goes on cooldown. I don't know if that is still on the table for Riot though,

Reynmaker

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
Why are you complaining.

Because there are some personalities out there that actually believe that running around setting stealthed hydrogen bombs and avoiding actual combat except for the occasional blind.....is gameplay.

I know it's just a game, but I can almost dislike the kind of person that plays Teemo. Especially on maps like Dominion and Twisted Treeline. It's like you queue up and think: 'I don't wanna play the game, I just wanna win, so blackfire Teemo it is..'

Neizzle

01-17-2013

The Grez and Hextech items are a nice addition... played vs. 5 teemos since the patch, and nobody has ever built them. Why? Because with the BFT going up in price, he doesn't have one built @ level 5, so he doesn't snowball the sh*t out of the game. Also, the recent (albeit slight) nerf to his ult helps too.

Regarding efficiency... both items were top ten before the rework... each dropped about ten slots down, so you better hope that passive is worthwhile.