Game Abandoned... Never even entered champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pharmacological

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Queued up for a game with a friend > ACCEPT / DECLINE > We both hit accept > Shows 9/10 people > Sits at the loading animation for 30 seconds > Friend's client bugs > Friend restarts client > Client says "Game abandoned please reconnect" > Reconnect button doesn't do anything (Probably because we never started a match)

As far as I've found this dates back over a week... None of the threads are getting any attention, and I haven't found a single red post. Help, Riot?

Pharmacological

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Also we tried everything from restarting client, me logging into his account from my computer, restarting computer, nothing works, he's able to log into other accounts, it seems it's just his that's bugged.

Pharmacological

10-28-2012

ALSO, I just closed my client to try logging into his, it didn't work... THEN, I tried logging back into my own. And my account is bugged in the same manner. Help us!

Skid1

10-28-2012

Having same issue but with in my house and i know its not our service cause if i got play wow i can do that while in vent and running pandora so i know its not my connection. When i log into lol i constanly am getting dc from server can occasionaly get in a group with friends but we have to que up fast. Ill even dc once im choosing champion giving me deserter. Once and only once i get into the game does it all clear up have no problems what so ever. If i get to the loading screen im gold from there but its such a hassale to even get to the loading screen i dont want to play half the time plz someone help me

Pharmacological

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid1 View Post
When i log into lol i constanly am getting dc from server
What you're describing is not at all relevant to this thread.

Exacerberus

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT Epinephrine View Post
Queued up for a game with a friend > ACCEPT / DECLINE > We both hit accept > Shows 9/10 people > Sits at the loading animation for 30 seconds > Friend's client bugs > Friend restarts client > Client says "Game abandoned please reconnect" > Reconnect button doesn't do anything (Probably because we never started a match)

As far as I've found this dates back over a week... None of the threads are getting any attention, and I haven't found a single red post. Help, Riot?

Also we tried everything from restarting client, me logging into his account from my computer, restarting computer, nothing works, he's able to log into other accounts, it seems it's just his that's bugged.
I may have the same problem. The game crashed after champion select and now I can't access games any more, it stays at "Reconnect" permanently.
The Repair button didn't work at all.
I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall the whole game in this way.
If it's not gonna work I'm gonna try to open a ticket at customer support.

Carlo2713

10-29-2012

Same exact thing happened to me. I tried bug repair nothing, waited a couple hours nothing. This is so frustrating I'm hitting reconnect and nothing is happening.

Exacerberus

10-29-2012

Update: I dunno why but to me the complete reinstall worked for me (CCcleaner registry included). In my previous post here there are the steps to do it in the "proper" way.
Anyway this bug is annoying as hell and I'm totally unsure why reinstalling worked for me but not for many other people.

This totally freaks me out so I'm gonna open a ticket for you guys to bring to their attention this bug(s) and this forum section, so they can give you an update and/or some red replies about how to fix it.

xXKripplingXx

Recruiter

10-29-2012

having the same issue

RunDown250

10-29-2012

@Exacerberus
I tried the way you did it... it still didn't work. I don't know what to do pls help me, Roit Games.