Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 986 50.69%
No 959 49.31%
Voters: 1945. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emotional

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

It will be unfair to those who paid 3900RP for the sole purpose of obtaining Goth Annie. If you want the skin, buy it like everyone else.

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
Source on all Annie's reworked skins?

EDIT: I've seen the original skin rework,

haven't seen the rest. So if you could so kindly give a source I'd be very happy.
Sorry I got caught up and didn't see this, I've attached the picture of all of Annie's available skins including Goth Annie in their rework state.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post
It will be unfair to those who paid 3900RP for the sole purpose of obtaining Goth Annie. If you want the skin, buy it like everyone else.
How is it unfair? When they remade Kayle, her "limited" skin didn't get any special love, this skin is no longer a recolor and should be made avaible.

RandomGayGuy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTryingKid View Post
Your logic is flawed as ****. If riot decides to sell limited edition skins right now they would make millions, but why don't they?
Because Goth Annie is a Limited Edition skin? No.

Also I should totally get a refund of about $350+ for all the content reductions, sales, etc that started since I've played? Oh wait, no.

It will happen. Deal with it.

ThornAlavarn

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Before the skin used to 0RP tier, it was a basic recolor, nothing special, for a LONG time. But now that it's gorgeous you want to pay 975 when other people have paid 3.9K? Do you think that's fair?
I don't care how much you spent to buy it. I care about how much it's worth, and it's certainly not worth 3900 RP. :/ If you spent that much for it, that's your decision. Other people shouldn't have to pay that much for a frickin' skin. That's more RP than Pulsefire Ezreal costs!

Shaco Malfoy

01-16-2013

Why do you need other people to spend more money just because you did?

I have goth annie, I bought the bundle. I don't care if someone gets it for cheaper though.

I don't understand how this is a fair demand, just because you paid a certain amount for something doesn't mean no one should ever be able to buy it for less.

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Okay, so let me get this straight. If I go to the car dealership with my ten year old car I can get a refund because this model sells for way less now?
This is a terrible analogy to use. The situation at hand is extremely specific. Obviously you wouldn't be able to because the car is old. HOWEVER, if the car suddenly transformed into a 2013/2014 model fresh off the lot that would be a different story. And the latter in this case has happened to Goth Annie thanks to the Visual Rework.

Anidan

01-16-2013

Finn the Human.. y u shape how i think about this?!

I paid the full 3900 RP for the skin, solely because i love Annie enough to buy the skin, not to be a special snowflake (except for that selfish part of me that wants it only to be a special snowflake). I would like if everyone would pay the full price, but i do understand why people wouldn't want to.

But you know what? I actually have an opinion of my own: The skin is a collector's edition skin, and you know what a collector wants? 2 things: Notoriety for having the rare, and to spread the rare and knowledge of it. I would like to have it remain rare, but rare for the sake of rarity isn't a good reason. I think, on a personal level the skin should remain in the collector's bundle because it shows a devotion to Annie to an extent, and i like devotion related skins, similar to legendaries.

Edit: However, if it gets taken from the bundle and made cheap, that's cool, too. I forgot to mention that, I think. Just because i bought it for 3900 does not mean other people should have to.

Akesgeroth

01-16-2013

Quote:
This is a terrible analogy to use. The situation at hand is extremely specific. Obviously you wouldn't be able to because the car is old. HOWEVER, if the car suddenly transformed into a 2013/2014 model fresh off the lot that would be a different story. And the latter in this case has happened to Goth Annie thanks to the Visual Rework.
No, the analogy is perfect. You were fine with the price when you first bought it, people getting it for less later on does not affect you in any way, shape or form.

Shaco Malfoy

01-16-2013

Quote:
What if it transformed and then the dealer went ahead and sold it for much less than you paid?

Would you be entitled to complaint?