Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 986 50.69%
No 959 49.31%
Voters: 1945. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Meh w/e they choose, I STILL OWN SILVER WING KAYLE. wait until that ho gets a visual upgrade/particle change Owai---

Sessamo

01-16-2013

Juvenile pettiness set to maximum.

RandomGayGuy

01-16-2013

I hope you feel bad about spending 3.9k on the bundle for a skin. Lets face it, about 10 of you did this. Nobody will feel sorry for you when Riot, a BUISNESS, cashes in on the other 5 million customers who want it now that she has been visually reworked.

The discount for bundles based on content you already have has already been thrown around by Hipp. It will happen sooner or later.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGayGuy View Post
I hope you feel bad about spending 3.9k on the bundle for a skin. Lets face it, about 10 of you did this. Nobody will feel sorry for you when Riot, a BUISNESS, cashes in on the other 5 million customers who want it now that she has been visually reworked.

The discount for bundles based on content you already have has already been thrown around by Hipp. It will happen sooner or later.
Ding. o_o

Finn the Human

01-16-2013

Attachment 594274

StopTryingKid

01-16-2013

Quote:

Your logic is flawed as ****. If riot decides to sell limited edition skins right now they would make millions, but why don't they?

Finn the Human

01-16-2013

Attachment 594275

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:

When that happens without a doubt people who paid the full 3.9K will get a refund then, and if that happens I will have no problems, but at the moment that's just something being "thrown around."

Matake

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn the Human View Post
well if ggg agrees...

but if you were stupid enough to buy one skin (but really you got the WHOLE bundle for 3.9k, that's why you don't purchase bundles for just one thing) for 3.9k then you deserve be screwed in the end. Many people have lost $ in price reductions and purchasing champs. Learn how to get over it and don't make stupid choices in the future.

and ggg is more like this bro:

Akesgeroth

01-16-2013

Hey Cytus, I noticed you bothered to downvote my post but not to actually reply to it. Am I to assume you understand that you're wrong?