Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 987 50.72%
No 959 49.28%
Voters: 1946. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

01-16-2013

I want Huntress Sivir so very, very much.

But I agree. I should have to buy the Overpriced bundle to get it. Not even being a ***** there, I literally believe that should be a requirement. (It's also arguably Sivir's best skin )

Akesgeroth

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Nobody gave one **** about Goth Annie, she was purely a collectors skin, now that she's been given a Visual Rework, everybody wants her since she's so unique, being the only other Annie with fire aside from basic red. It's still available, but only if you buy the Digital Collector's Bundle for 3900 RP. The bottom line is Goth Annie is a special skin being it's only available through a bundle, and people paid a lot of RP for it even if they had all the champions that came in the bundle. To release this skin to everyone for a regular 975 or even a 1350 would be a giant middle finger to people who bought the bundle for more than the price of a Legendary skin.
Okay, so let me get this straight. If I go to the car dealership with my ten year old car I can get a refund because this model sells for way less now?

Jayeto

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Read before you formulate a post. This is not Kitty Kat Katarina we're talking about here, this skin can still be obtained right now, the issue is it costs 3.9K and if it were to be released as a 975 skin that would be unfair to everyone who purchased it, while it looked like ****, solely for their love of Annie. It's not an issue of whether you can or can't buy it, I'm not asking for it to be Limited Edition, I'm saying it shouldn't be sold outside the bundle for a lower price because that would be unfair to everyone who paid more than the price of a legendary skin for it.

though playing a little devil's advocate.... how many people REALLY purchased that bundle for her skin OR for the other stuff and saw the skin as a "meh w/e" item?

Deadmond

01-16-2013

Why would they change that now?

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Or the could sell it solo, and cash in BIG TIME.

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
though playing a little devil's advocate.... how many people REALLY purchased that bundle for her skin OR for the other stuff and saw the skin as a "meh w/e" item?
Even if they did view the skin as just a whatever item, the fact remains it's only been obtainable through the bundle. And the bundle has been there for a LONG time.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmond View Post
Why would they change that now?
My main fear is because it actually looks good now; it used to look like utter garbage. I didn't care, I wanted a special skin that was rare; and I still want it to remain rare and not be sold to people for 1/3 how much I paid in order to get it.

Mogar1

01-16-2013

I own every single champion in the bundle, I think it's unrealistic for me to pay $40 for a skin that is 975 tier.

slowdense

01-16-2013

Woah I can't believe people are asking to get goth annie another way besides the bundle, I don't own her but I agree. If they want it they should pay the full price like everyone else.

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogar1 View Post
I own every single champion in the bundle, I think it's unrealistic for me to pay $40 for a skin that is 975 tier.
Before the skin used to 0RP tier, it was a basic recolor, nothing special, for a LONG time. But now that it's gorgeous you want to pay 975 when other people have paid 3.9K? Do you think that's fair?