Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 985 50.67%
No 959 49.33%
Voters: 1944. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Okay, and?

All right, all right, let's make it simpler for you. If I were to buy that skin for 975 RP, how would that affect you?
Ok so if I bought those 2 legendary skins you own for lets say 520 rp, how would you feel?

Cytus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Okay, and?

All right, all right, let's make it simpler for you. If I were to buy that skin for 975 RP, how would that affect you?
I would need a refund. I bought it in the bundle it has been in for years. It's not fair for you to buy it for 975 RP when everyone else bought it when it looked god awful for 3.9K in it's bundle. This is not difficult to understand, you just don't want to pay 3.9K. But you know what, everyone who has Goth Annie paid 3.9K when she looked like ****, and now that she looks good you want her for less, THAT'S selfish, pay up like everybody else.

Kaolla

01-16-2013

Quote:
Okay, and?

you don't understand, he bought a 2010 nissan for 3.9k along with this nissan he got 20 other cars to use. and now that 2013 nissan comes out he gets a FREE UPGRADE, but he's mad that other people can also buy the 2013 nissan (just 1 car) for only 975 dollars.

Arc

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTryingKid View Post
Ok so if I bought those 2 legendary skins you own for lets say 520 rp, how would you feel?
975 is more reasonable since that actually happened recently -_-

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc View Post
975 is more reasonable since that actually happened recently -_-
Ok fine 2 legendaries for 715(975-260) + how would you feel?

That's right, **** off m8.

Blended Fetus

01-16-2013

goth annie was always the best. <_> or frostfire.

StopTryingKid

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIended Fetus View Post
goth annie was always the best. <_> or frostfire.
How was it always the best. It was considered the ****tiest skin NA. There was absolutely no difference between the goth and the original one except for a ****ty black recolor. ****, even the slash art was the same.

BergMeister

01-16-2013

Quote:
Ok fine 2 legendaries for 975 how would you feel?

That's right, **** off m8.
the point StopTrying is trying to make is that this happens all the time, those people who spent 20 dollars on red baron corki, will not get the 10 dollars back. It got cheaper, people got it for 10 dollars. End of story. StopTrying to make it sound like your getting cheated out of something when its just how the ebb and flow of economics works. See what i did there? Har har.

Blended Fetus

01-16-2013

Quote:
How was it always the best. It was considered the ****tiest skin NA. There was absolutely no difference between the goth and the original one except for a ****ty black recolor. ****, even the slash art was the same.
True, but still. Black's a hot color. Noxus poppy is the best poppy skin imo, even if it's only a recolor.

StopTryingKid

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
the point StopTrying is trying to make is that this happens all the time, those people who spent 20 dollars on red baron corki, will not get the 10 dollars back. It got cheaper, people got it for 10 dollars. End of story. StopTrying to make it sound like your getting cheated out of something when its just how the ebb and flow of economics works. See what i did there? Har har.
I'm fine with your red baron corki analogy as long as I get back 2925 rp.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

btw, the kids who bought the old legendaries did get a refund.