For The Selfish Gothic Annie Owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiakinBloodz

01-31-2013

It's not an exclusive skin, everyone can buy it, but not for $30 when you have all champions, if you bought the bumdle and got the champs you wanted plus the skin, good for you, but there are people who want the skin and have most of the champs there, how does that ****ing change anything to you?let people ****ing have the skin for the fair price, don't say it is unfair becuase you paid more, you paid more for a lot of champions and runes, not only the skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZolrainTheGod

01-31-2013

So their selfish for spending 30 dollars on that skin plus some underplayed champions.

But your not being selfish cuz u just wanna spend 10 bucks?

Do you even listen to how selfish you're being? They spent MORE money on that skin than if you were to buy the skin alone. Think of how crushed they would be knowing they bought a bundle for not just the champions but that skin (theres also the sivir one you know) and knowing they spent 30 bucks to have such a great skin only people willing to pay for the bundle have and yet you wanna come in here and take that away?

If anything you're being selfish. they spent the money to get the skin do the same if you want it so bad.

I don't even have it but I'm not crying about it. I like Annie and I hope that goth annie stays in the bundle.

It's one of the reasons people even want it sometimes.