Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

experiencing reconnection errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatthewewhttaM

01-16-2013

Due to the unexpected performance from the server few hours before, my account keep stay on the status of "you are in a undergoing game, please reconnected " for a long time like more than 2 hours and cannot reconnect, what should I do?

CoffeeBreath

01-16-2013

After not being able to play for ages, apparently the client was bugged and said I was in queue for 80 minutes, so I log out. Try to log back in 'you have abandoned a game, attempt to reconnect'.

I hit the reconnect button and it greys out and just sits there till i get frustrated enough to close the client again.
Let me be clear, I never joined a game in the first place. Never made it to champ select during this whole fiasco. Pls let me play now, wtf is this.

CoffeeBreath

01-16-2013

riot pls

CoffeeBreath

01-16-2013

bump. help. bump.

How ya doin mon

01-16-2013

They wont give out any information about it on the forums it seems like, been two hours or more for people and yet no response lol