Paid over $400 with +2500 games XP for THIS?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hosea

01-16-2013

Greetings and salutations, fellow summoners and Riot producers, programmers, "brainstormers", artists, designers, and announcers (and anyone else not included). I have been participating to my fullest mental capabilities in League of Legends, off and on, by supporting my team every game, attempting to maintain or greatly elevate morale each and every game, while also keeping it fun, entertaining, and humorous for both teams. A tremendous amount of victories I have either spectated or been a part of, and most all of them noteworthy.

Seeing as I do perceive, have feelings, and ultimately, exist, I have to endure the everyday happenings of my own LoL experience, seeing as, as much as it is dynamic, innovative, amazingly creative, mentally-engaging, unifying, and many more suitable positive attributes, it truly also is time-consuming, sometimes tedious, and due to recent and previous glitches in the client, along with happenstances of Dc'ing whilst having 33/10 mbps, with a nice ping, and multiple other instances of "unfortunate-ness", pretty frustrating.

Is proof necessary? May I express myself with well intentions and assistance, along with more TLC towards a VERY large currency-fountain of a game be granted?

If an example is needed, one will be given.

http://imageshack.us/f/818/theutteraudacity.png/

Of Riot, I really and truly ask nothing of them, other than to immediately fix their client, seeing as they have millions of people playing their game and many who purchase at least one skin, and to possibly make a semi-good-guy Cyclops within the next year (any role, name, visual is up to them, but it is an awesome idea for a champion, and I feel it would make millions of summoner's lives). I have played your game, off and on, for around two years, purchased (with my own money as a Ruby Tuesday Salad Bar Attendant) well over $350 on RP, played an amazing amount of games, suffered many difficult defeats, but I still love the game you fine spirits have made. Riot, your gaming perspective is exemplary. We love what you are doing. Realize how much currency you make. Also realize, there is a VERY LARGE amount of more reserved currency that can be put towards re-programming/programming, expansion of custom game dynamics (toggling starting gold) and much more. I implore this be read, and also for summoners to concur where an agreeable statement is made, and for Riot to realize our love for them, but to sincerely heed this message. Thank you, from the entirety of my heart, ever so kindly.

- ZeeCee

BeachamIV

01-16-2013

tl;dr

I fap pretty hard to your game Riot but your DC's make me sad

Truth.

Zergleb

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachamIV View Post
tl;dr

I fap pretty hard to your game Riot but your DC's make me sad

Truth.
Good one.

Troa

01-16-2013

Fluffling up a post to make it longer and sound smarter, more relevant, etc...Is simply silly. This is not a philosophy class, nor some aristocratic forum where pomp, circumstance, and academic paper fluff is the norm(or even useful). You are not writing a research article or paper for your literature class, you are supposed to be sharing information concisely and in as efficient a way as possible. From skimming...The vast majority of that post was not related to the actual issue, which I *think*, but cannot be sure of due to far too much pedantic and useless language, is disconnects and current server issues.

In short, be more concise, figure out what you actually are trying to say before you say it, and above all: that's cool that you spent money, so did a lot of other people. If you want any sort of actual response from, well, anyone, you need to try again, take the extra fluff out, and just say what you're trying to say.

Hosea

01-16-2013

I will be short now, seeing as one may not express himself fully: Completely fix client, add more dynamic to custom games, possibly add a cyclops-like champ. A 2-hour queue, whether I was to restart the queue or not, is unacceptable.

My post is smart. My post is relevant. Read and judge, rather than skim and prejudge.

*******http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2079/wowzers2ndhour.png********

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Troa

01-16-2013

I went and re-read the post, and it looks like someone trying to impress their philosophy or literature instructor. Trying to hide your actual message in an overly worded message only ensures the message gets lost, please realize that. Again, pomp and circumstance.

As for your points...
Fix client: What are the issues exactly?
More dynamics to custom games: Meaning what exactly? Sounds like a suggestion. Specifics are needed, and how much you've spent on this game was your choice, it does not give you any more say than anyone else.
Cyclops champ: Sounds like a suggestion again.
2 hour queue: I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of players have never seen anything close to this unless servers go down or you manage to hit a very long stint of trolls in ranked. If you mean the log in queue, then you are referring to the servers going down, which is part of online games.(though the randomness here can be less than desirable)

Chasing Ghosts

01-16-2013

what does the amount of money you put in have to do with anything?

just because you or others spend cash does not mean you are entitled to more. you are not spending money for the service. if you feel they owe you something, then you are going to run into disappointment because they dont. if you have a issue with that then dont spend your money supporting this.

games have technical issues and downtime, it happens, they are fixing it, but its not always as simple as flipping a switch, so give them some time and report issues properly to have things fixed.

also anyone who took a entry level philosophy class knows using verbose phrases is counter productive and will net you sub par scores. you have to be concise and too teh point, essentially you have to write similarly as one would in a scientific lab write up, which has no room for extra fluff. if you wanna fluff your writing with bull**** then take a remedial writing class.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Its a online game that do a patch every 2-4 weeks, you expect no downtime ? lol jeez.