Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joystick

01-17-2013

I understand that what I am about to post isn't exactly directly related to Annie's visual rework, but I know this comment will get red here and by the people who need to read it.

Why is it that it appears that much more care and attention has been given to the Annie visual rework than the Nidalee visual rework? Annie has new particles on a bunch of her skins, new VO and I assume multiple new splash arts. Nidalee got one new splash and some minor particle changes on one of her skins. It just seems that Nidalee was rushed while Annie has been given tons of attention. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I really needed to get this opinion out there.

I love the Annie remodel, by the way. I know you guys are working hard and handing us tons of awesome content for no other reason than you WANT to. Thank you.

DragonPup

01-17-2013

I don't know the best way to describe it, but the Disintegrate spell effect feels too.... loose? Like visually it looks is only slightly different than Incinerate rather than an extra mean fireball.

Other than that, the models looks real nice.

momochiii

01-17-2013

I'm not a huge fan of the giant stitches on Tibbers, they look more like bandages to me.

I loveeee the new quotes and voice over though! But Annie asking if you want to play too was such an iconic quote, I really hope you can add that back.

NuFonZ

01-17-2013

prom queen annie model, didn't match the splashart

face, her ribbon at her hand ( right and left switch),

wild fawx

01-17-2013

@Ququroon
Just wondering but what's your personal opinion on wonderland annie? Do you think her current re-visual for that skin fits for a legendary skin? I like the skin but i think it doesn't really look like a legendary compared to Frostfire & Goth.

PoyzenGirl

01-18-2013

WHY WHY WHYYYYYY didn't all the skins get unlocked for Nidalee's visual upgradeeeeeee?? so unfair!!!! PLEASE explain ?

Quote:
Ququroon:
Signing up for the PBE is currently closed, but pay attention to this thread for more information: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761

That's the plan. I'll try to poke some people and get them all turned on for you guys tomorrow.

Yeah, it's still her old voice for now. We'll get this to your ears as soon as we can. (Though for now, I'll tell you that I absolutely love it! I hope you will too!)

Nirosu

01-18-2013

Annie's new voice over audio definitely has a wreck it ralph feel to it. Not sure if intentionally but cool none the less.

Magamis

01-18-2013

Maybe if you guys allowed sign up for beta again... maybe you'd get more feedback... >_>

Ira et Tolio

01-18-2013

So when this Visual Rework launches you are going to put Frankentibbers on sale right? Right!??? It's the only one I don't have...

Måjor

01-18-2013

The Flame particles for Franken Tibbers Annie should be green imo, similar to Brands, the red flames don't suit the skin. :/