Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CattCaller

01-25-2013

The new Panda Annie skin has her abilities coming out a lot slower.

Her 'Q' especially feels very slow when cast. The projectile travels a lot slower compared to how it was before the remodel.

The ultimate on her is also delayed by nearly half a second. I'm not the only one this has happened to either. A couple of players I pointed this out to ingame also agreed and told of their instances as well.

Aside from that, I am loving the visual effects on all her abilities, and the new model is simply phenomenal all across her skins.

great work.

ZenCat

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:
The sparks are back on Frankentibbers Tibbers! (this won't be in PBE just yet)

Any word on green fire yet?

Multi

01-25-2013

Quote:
Cyrus Blackmoon:
I know it's probably too late, but could you switch the walking animations on Reverse Annie so Tibbers is skipping and Annie is walking like a bear?

Lol. That'd be great.

Wytchblade

01-25-2013

Is there any chance that the older skins will be brought back to the live servers now that there has been a change?

B1ggaWhat

01-25-2013

Ya I would also like some word from the devs on the possibility of green fire for frankentibbers annie I know you said you were trying to match the old skins, but flame color was changed for goth annie, so why not this? Would match the skin better and (pardon my ignorance if incorrect) wouldn't take much time to do. Seems like a lot of ppl want this, thanks!

Reset Button

01-25-2013

During Panda Annies B animation is she has the fire particle in her hand it will relocate itself underneath her

Shinrasaa

01-27-2013

Is it just me or is the new Q a bit slower than in her old model? It might just be higher latency throwing me off, but it feels like the animation is a tiny bit longer until the damage is registered.

grampus

01-27-2013

I absolutely love the new model, movement animation and VO work.

A couple of the new sounds strike me as a bit off, though. The new sound for her AA windup seems strangely prominent (especially because it doesn't always sync up with her throw animation precisely), and when her q hits a target it is just shatteringly loud - more like breaking glass than the crashing wave of the old sound. I found I was inwardly bracing myself for every q impact, rather than enjoying it.

Gypsy Hyena

01-27-2013

I love the rework and the new skin, but the noises for her Q and autoattacks are far too loud, louder than most other ingame sounds. Panda Annie's W also comes out a little too slow, it looks more like a missile spell than an instant AoE one.

NeoStormNinja

Recruiter

01-27-2013

I played a custom game with her and it feels like she has cooldown reductions already and I don't even have any cooldown runes or masteries.