Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

01-24-2013

Why hello there! Some updates for you all!

We're tightening up her run cycle now. We hear that it looks a little floaty, so we're trying to add a little more oomph into her step.

We're looking to readd snowflakes onto Frostfire Annie.

The sparks are back on Frankentibbers Tibbers! (this won't be in PBE just yet)

We've fixed most of her outstanding bugs, including the really old bug where Tibbers steals buffs from Annie if he kills them and the fire appearing under her feet when she autoattacks.

TheEnygma

01-24-2013

any word on the splashes?

Solari Eclipse

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:

We're tightening up her run cycle now. We hear that it looks a little floaty, so we're trying to add a little more oomph into her step.

Well save that animation anyway for when you do Astronaut Annie: Tibbers in Space

Edit: In my mind, Annie and Tibbers are doing make believe astronaut dress up. Annie has a box on her head with pipe cleaner antenneas, and Tibbers has a fish bowl on his head.

Nanophreak

01-24-2013

Tibbers floating up from beneath the ground instead of his more summon-y feeling drop-bomb looks and feels really bad. It doesn't cause problems with gameplay, it just makes ulting much less satisfying.

Snakerot

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:

We've fixed most of her outstanding bugs, including the really old bug where Tibbers steals buffs from Annie if he kills them and the fire appearing under her feet when she autoattacks.

Could you please give Frankentibbers green fire? Regular just doesn't go. Thanks for keeping up the additions and updates.

ZiPS

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Hey Ququroon,

While you are working on Annie, can you make it so Tibbers will attack the(/a) target he is dropped on immediately and without having to issue an additional command? Sort of like how Viktor's Chaos Storm works.

I've experienced this as recent as last night on the PBE. I can't begin to explain how frustrating it is when an enemy gets away with a small sliver of hp all because Tibbers ran to me after being summoned. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is intended, but it does seem to be inconsistent with similar abilities. Thank you in advanced.

MigeruX

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:

Could you please fix her face too?

kjj92

01-24-2013

Quote:
MigeruX:
Could you please fix her face too?

yo mom needs a face fix

Cyrus Blackmoon

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:

I know it's probably too late, but could you switch the walking animations on Reverse Annie so Tibbers is skipping and Annie is walking like a bear?

Zeninth

01-25-2013

Just a small thing I noticed but Annie is wielding an ember of fire in her right hand when idling.

It looks amazing on her default skin and the goth annie skin. It looks really bad on her new Panda skin. It's barely noticeable. Not sure if it's just too small or the effect is just too hard to see.

The blue flame ember on her frostfire skin looks good but again not as good as her default skin or the goth one.

I'm not sure if this is related to the differences in size and models among all the skins but it would be good if it was more consistent across all her skins.