Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

01-16-2013

Annie’s visual upgrade is hot off the presses, and in a PBE near you!

Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Annie or any related bugs you encounter. Hearing your input into this helps us deliver the best product possible. Your feedback helps drive the changes we do make, as well as influence future champion visual upgrades.

In her visual upgrade, Annie is sporting brand new particles, a new model, and a much more expansive set of VO (can you believe that she only had 9 voice clips before?). All of her skins come with equally upgraded visuals.

Annie was our very first champion, and she was designed by Ezreal and Guinsoo with some help from Zileas. When re-envisioning her in-game visuals, we really wanted to push her creepy factor even further, so that her role as the Dark Child was unmistakable.

As with all visual upgrades, we put a lot of effort to ensure that Annie is still the adorable/creepy little girl we all know and love. We’re looking forward to your feedback!

Ququroon

QA Analyst

01-16-2013

[Known Issues]

Missing Snowflakes on Frostfire Annie (will be fixed with next build)

[Frequently Asked Questions]

Has her voice actress changed?
• Nope! Both this Annie and the old Annie are voiced by the same person! Just a TON more lines!

SharkChaser9322

01-16-2013

where can i find the PBE ? i want to try it out

I Called Support

01-16-2013

will the other skins be unlocked for testing on the PBE?

NotBuzzJack

01-16-2013

I don't feel the new particle for Molten Shield properly conveys the abilities function. When I see it I don't think "oh, damage return" I think "oh, flames. I shouldn't stand near them."

Ionian StarChild

01-16-2013

Okay. Let me be the first to provide feedback about Annie's model. I think it came out perfect with just a minor setback. Her walk sort of reminds me of Sivir's "moon-walk". It's noticeable in her Prom Queen skin. She walks like there's no gravity. Other than that, I think the remake came out fine. Thanks Riot.

Oot

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I think Annie still has her previous voice over lines; I have yet to hear anything new.

EDIT: This was on her classic skin.

Yttamin

01-16-2013

In my last game, all of the players on both teams experienced multiple bug splats. There was a Goth Annie on my team. There was nothing to suggest that the two were necessarily related, crashes still occurred when Annie wasn't on screen, but there didn't seem to be any other potential culprit.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

01-16-2013

Quote:
SharkChaser9322:
where can i find the PBE ? i want to try it out

Signing up for the PBE is currently closed, but pay attention to this thread for more information: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761

Quote:
Molster:
will the other skins be unlocked for testing on the PBE?

That's the plan. I'll try to poke some people and get them all turned on for you guys tomorrow.

Quote:
Senior Oot:
I think Annie still has her previous voice over lines; I have yet to hear anything new.

EDIT: This was on her classic skin.

Yeah, it's still her old voice for now. We'll get this to your ears as soon as we can. (Though for now, I'll tell you that I absolutely love it! I hope you will too!)

Jixson

Recruiter

01-16-2013

The new shield looks somehow worse than the current one.

It surrounding her only around her body, and not fully encompassing it is hurting it I believe.