have not joined a game. brings me to "reconnect" plz help riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendarySavage

01-16-2013

Riot I have been patient for the last hour. Mainly because my buddies have been having que problems. But then out of no where they were able to find a game. I have been stuck on this "Reconnect" screen for well over an hour now. I have joined no games before this occurred. I see many people having this same issue and yet no responses from Riot. I understand you have many problems to attend to due to the latest patch, but it would be nice for some feedback on a solution. At least give me peace at mind and let me know I'm not going to be perm stuck on this screen. I have spent a good amount of money on RP and would be highly discouraged to lose it all. Please help me, and the others with this problem. Thank you.

LegendarySavage

01-16-2013

I have also tried logging out/in several times. Nothing has changed.

Inquity

01-16-2013

Don't hold your breath riot doesnt give a ****, been waiting for over an hour and half now

alegend77

01-16-2013

I have the exact same issue... Riot please help!

immortallity12

01-16-2013

guys i read from other forum that you need to close your client and open the client again. Don't click play instead click the gear option on the top right hand corner beside the minimize and click on "repair". After this it should have work.

LegendarySavage

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortallity12 View Post
guys i read from other forum that you need to close your client and open the client again. Don't click play instead click the gear option on the top right hand corner beside the minimize and click on "repair". After this it should have work.
would you mind posting the forum? I would like to have a look

Weetang

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortallity12 View Post

This does not work, I have tried it.

Inquity

01-16-2013

same here repair doesnt work

VandeFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

My friend is having this same issue. Any ETA on a fix Riot? Thanks~

During the login queue, his game would skip queue to a "You have left a game in Progress, PLease Reconnect", however attempting to reconnect would fail and he never actually left a game.

Agrolazer

01-16-2013

Stuck as well. GLGLGLGLGL