Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a Rioter for my 1000th win plzzzzz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wugga

01-17-2013

@TheTechmaturgist, Saaaaaaame here. Thats why im tagging along with Kira.

Zarred

01-17-2013

Thanks RiotPenguin! It was so much fun killing you with Amumu!

Wugga

01-17-2013

Sorry for bringing down the Parrot hammer...It was fun!

KumJunkie

01-17-2013

It was fun. Thank you for the game

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

01-18-2013

Thanks for the game everyone, and congratulations to Kira Athrun on his 1000th win!

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

01-20-2013

Quote:
Well there are hundreds and hundreds of Rioters, so that's sort of like saying "@Someone". You might catch one of the Rioters who read through ALL of GD (yes, we read EVERY single post and page) - but you'd have a much better chance of snagging some one by putting in their name.

Some times I'm only online for a few minutes so I just take a quick peak in GD to see if there are any @RiotPenguin posts, so I may not notice an @Riot

GD = ?
Is it necessary to write the name in every post or is it enough to write it in the thread title?

Is there somewhere some kind of "team list" so I can see who is responsible for what?

Bah, would play wtih you, but I am not from NA, unfortunally.