Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another poorly designed Cassiopeia skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

01-19-2013

Honestly, I think it is a decent skin, provided it is priced appropriately (975 or less). In particular I like the armor on her lower half (though it could be brighter and more 'celebratory') and the headdress has grown on me. Not every skin needs custom particles for all the abilities and keeps things with a wide price spread.

Sir Bunnykins

01-19-2013

Updated with a riot post!!

The Green Viper

01-19-2013

Quote:
SyndrÄ:
Updated with a riot post!!

A disappointing one that basically said the goat horns were here to stay. ;_;

Sir Bunnykins

01-19-2013

Quote:
The Green Viper:
A disappointing one that basically said the goat horns were here to stay. ;_;

Yeah it sucks. But ohwell, a large majority of the Cassiopeia players announced that they are also boycotting the skin.

Neo Cyrus

01-20-2013

Sigh, first the Aether Kayle skin was an unmitigated disaster now this one is being left half-assed as well. I wanted a Cass skin, oh well, I'm definitely not buying it as it is for 975RP. I haven't the slightest interest in the 4 other upcoming Chinese Overlord New Year skins either.

Mysnomer

01-20-2013

Quote:
Zeninth:
Hi there, sorry I just kinda sounded it out from Cantonese pronounciation. It's different if you say it in Mandarin.

It's this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_gua

Oh! The trigrams, you should have said that >_> I love these things, I think it's the simplistic way they represent permutations (I'm so bad at math, but I love interesting illustrations of mathematic principles). Well, I learned something today

keybler86

01-20-2013

Quote:
SyndrÄ:
Yeah it sucks. But ohwell, a large majority of the Cassiopeia players announced that they are also boycotting the skin.

Holy **** players sure are entitled. Boycotting a skin that is in no way mandatory for your enjoying the game? REALLY? This is your concern with the game?

Positive feedback is perfectly fine in moderation, but your entire post is trash-talking a model I'm sure several people put their time and effort into, when it is nothing more than aesthetics. You are seriously not in any way, shape or form, deserving of "improvements" to the model with your incredibly negative post.

Please go **** yourself.

Sir Bunnykins

01-20-2013

Quote:
keybler86:
Holy **** players sure are entitled. Boycotting a skin that is in no way mandatory for your enjoying the game? REALLY? This is your concern with the game?

Positive feedback is perfectly fine in moderation, but your entire post is trash-talking a model I'm sure several people put their time and effort into, when it is nothing more than aesthetics. You are seriously not in any way, shape or form, deserving of "improvements" to the model with your incredibly negative post.

Please go **** yourself.

Don't worry I will.
Am I supposed to feel bad? Not really. If Riot is supposed to listen to the community then they should know how much negative feedback they are going to get.

ChawklateSawce

01-20-2013

I personally love the skin. It has a unique color palette (which matches her whole theme) and i dont see whats wrong with the headpiece... even the snakes on her head are animated whats not to like? its only the "worst" out of all 5 because the lu bu/zhao yun skins were much more anticipated, and the corki and annie ones pretty much fit the same niche

Sir Bunnykins

01-20-2013

Thanks Riot for not listening to ANY feedback and creating another failed attempt of a skin.