@Riot, please stop changing my name.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiftsLikeGaston

01-17-2013

This is the second time you've changed my summoner name "Send Me Nudes" and quite frankly I'm pretty mad about it. I've read the ToS and it really doesn't seem to be in violation of that. And I've spoken to well over 100 people, not a small sample size, and not a single one found it offensive. So please, change my name back.

Dryad Soraka

01-17-2013

it's not offensive to me, just really stupid overall and deserves a ban/name change

Vendorizer

01-17-2013

I believe the human body should not be used for erotica or nudity or anything of that sort and your name, to be quite frank, is very offensive to me and I hope Riot forces you to change your name to "Speedo Jesus" because this is unacceptable

Shaboopie

01-17-2013

Inoffensive =/= appropriate. Riot still has the final say, and if they find it inappropriate, too bad.

PoppaMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
it's not offensive to me, just really stupid overall and deserves a ban/name change
So what you are saying is completely change his name because you dont like it.

Renegade Talon

01-17-2013

Riot why you change my name im just trying to make in inappropriate?

LiftsLikeGaston

01-17-2013

It isn't inappropriate though, I'm just being nice and saying I would like to see you naked. How do you not like that?

Awaken Easley

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
It isn't inappropriate though, I'm just being nice and saying I would like to see you naked. How do you not like that?
Because most of the people you come in contact with, are underage, which makes you a pedophile.

And pedophilia is not appropriate.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Now shut the **** up and stop pretending you don't understand why your name is being changed.

LiftsLikeGaston

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
Because most of the people you come in contact with, are underage, which makes you a pedophile.

And pedophilia is not appropriate.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Now shut the **** up and stop pretending you don't understand why your name is being changed.
Weird because the average age for players in League of Legends is 22. So you're wrong.