Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have no clue what I am doing, please help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stardweller

01-16-2013

I thought of this the other day. The tank for all tanks and someone that could be fun. Can you give me feedback on how to make this presentable AND how to maybe tweek it a little so that it can be a viable suggestion? I am also no that fantastic with back stories ...

Jorna
A strong fighter from the land of Lokfar, she has lived by the use of her skills and hand to hand combat for her whole life. For killing the wrong noble’s son trying to make a pass at her, she was banished from the land of Lokfar and by rumors told, found the land of Noxia where she has made her home.

Damage 50.5 (+4/level)
Health 450 (+90/level)
Mana None
Move speed 355
Armor 18(+4/level)
Magic resist 30(+1.2/level)
Health regen 6(+.8/level)
Mana regen None

Melee/tank

Description Buff Female, long hair(braided), tall, and slender.
Body builder

Passive: “throw your weight around” : Jorna gains .03 of her health as attack damage.

Skill 1: “Brick wall” : Cool down: 8/7/6/5/4
Jorna rushes forward dealing 85/115/145/175/205 +(.6 of armor) physical damage to enemies. Enemies hit are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2. (skill shot)

Cost 20/30/40/50/60 health
Range 600

Skill 2: “No pain, no gain.” : Cool down: 9/9/9/9/9
Jorna unleashes a fury of fists to targets ahead of him in a cone, dealing 30/40/50/60/70+(.07 of health) physical. (cone shot)

Cost : 35/50/65/80/95 health
Range 325

Skill 3: “Resist Temptation” :
Passive: Gains health regen per 5 for .04 of her health. Cool down: 10/9/8/7/6

Active: gains a Sheild for 85/135/185/235/285 + (.8 Magic Resistance) for 4 seconds. The passive health regen is not in effect while this is on cd.

Cost: None
Range: 0

Skill 4 : “Thunderclap” : Cool down: 120/120/120

Jorna claps her hands together dealing 150/200/250 + (.1 health) + (.4 MR) + (.4 Armor) physical damage to everyone in a radius slowing them by 35% and silencing them for 1/1.5/2 seconds .

Cost: 10% of current health

The5lacker

01-16-2013

"Slender" and "Tank" don't go together. Leona is about as slender as it gets, and she's covered in plate mail and hefts around a shield the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.

All in all, your character isn't a tank so much as a fighter (off tank). You build tanky, but inevitably her strength is less in her ability to take damage and lock down opponents and more in the fact that she's freaking unkillable and deals insane damage.

You want a tank? Get Mundo, play this theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu101dw7uc8

Woodwardmr

01-16-2013

Ummm maybe this needs to be pointed out but if .3 of her total health is turned into AD and she has healthpoints totaling 3k (less than average if you're building health) she would have almost 1k bonus AD...

Woodwardmr

01-16-2013

I'm not trying to be rude, but you could just put the numbers into a calculator and make sure they aren't completely OP

BergMeister

01-17-2013

If your new to these forums, Might I suggest you type in the search bar CCFC- Official Thread. We have very helpful guides and AMA's to champcrafting. We have a lot of guides for all of the questions you have here.

stardweller

01-17-2013

First I mean thin not slender. Second, please read the details more accurately. A addition of .03 of a stat is 3% not 30% which is .3 as you said and thus if you place 5 warmogs at 18 the total attack damage would be 334 roughly the same as Olaf with the same build using an atmas and his "w" skill. Just not the same attack speed buff or the true damage capability.

stardweller

01-17-2013

Also, I forgot to add in an attack speed ratio that should read between .9 and 1 at 18 like most slow champs.

The5lacker

01-17-2013

Quote:
stardweller:

Description Buff Female, long hair(braided), tall, and slender.
Body builder

How about you READ WHAT YOU WROTE?

Also, thin IS slender, and is STILL not what a tank is!

In addition, there's nothing to, say, prevent her from building an Atmas in addition to her passive effect, which in turn is going to end up converting roughly 5% of her health into attack damage. That's insane.

stardweller

01-17-2013

Thin like riven, shes still tanky. Also, good point with the Atmas ... wasnt thinking about that ... so maybe drop the health conversion about 1.5 - 2%? Or as Rengar has a item bound to him, have an item unable to be used by this one? Other than that, what else could be done to make this more viable?

The5lacker

01-17-2013

Quote:
stardweller:
Thin like riven, shes still tanky. Also, good point with the Atmas ... wasnt thinking about that ... so maybe drop the health conversion about 1.5 - 2%? Or as Rengar has a item bound to him, have an item unable to be used by this one? Other than that, what else could be done to make this more viable?

How about if you want to actually make a tank, make her a tank. Crowd Control, defensive buffs, things to make her capable of getting an enemy into a position for your carry to finish them off. As of right now, you basically have Lee Sin with a built in Atmas. Lee Sin isn't a tank. Lee Sin is an assassin.