Don`t nerf riven!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PR Fuzzybutt

01-15-2013

Don`t please :3 I promise to peel potatoes with my bare hands if you don`t.

Remember, kids fin OP anything that beats them. So in the end, the internet cable is OP. The Mother is OP, and the router is OP.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Yeah, but what Riot's doing to Riven has been the result of long built up QQ (see pre-nerf-pre-rework Eve) and hopefully will not result in the almost rediculous changes currently on the PBE. She's currently very viable and hopefully will remain so in the upcoming season. The problem being that she survives by pile driving her lane opponent into the ground and snowballing to a win, which is frustrating for many people and many champions to play against.

And I'd be impressed if you peeled potatoes with your bare hands. That's flippin' insane.

Awfully Beast

01-15-2013

I really disagree with anything people qq about her.. honestly yes, she is VERY strong.. OP? different story... nerf worthy? no... Just like several other champions that scale directly with ad, buy a chain vest early and a good portion of her damage is gone.. people who qq about her are the same ones that dont know counter pick, and are to lazy to change up their build a bit to save their lane... she is also is good at raping squishies... so yeah.

RadiantPyrophore

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Yeah, but what Riot's doing to Riven has been the result of long built up QQ (see pre-nerf-pre-rework Eve) and hopefully will not result in the almost rediculous changes currently on the PBE. She's currently very viable and hopefully will remain so in the upcoming season. The problem being that she survives by pile driving her lane opponent into the ground and snowballing to a win, which is frustrating for many people and many champions to play against.

And I'd be impressed if you peeled potatoes with your bare hands. That's flippin' insane.
I worked at a restaurant for a bit and peeled potatoes with my bare hands all the time, probably around 300 some total... get a sharper knife if you have trouble, nubbies .

fletche00

01-15-2013

As a top Riven player

Her Regen nerf wont be that bad

Her CD on Ult was ridiculously low at lvl 11, you ult and kill, and as soon as they come back, you do it again.

It will make it more difficult for her to dominate the lane, but she will be just fien.

PR Fuzzybutt

01-17-2013

Her cooldown on the ult I can understand, but I seriously did not notice that her health regen was really that high. And it really saddens me than you log in, you play a game, you get first blood, and kill the person 2-3 more times (before ult) and they complain that Riven is overpowered.

You think its the champions fault you wasted all your resources, and I used the simple strategy of minion swarming to attack you? Hey, you are taking massive minion damage, deal with it. But no, same thing with Zyra, QQ QQ QQ and more QQ always the kids get what they want. The same mechanics apply to Riven and Zyra, don`t want to get hit? SIMPLY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! And of course I personally thought her late games fails hard. She dies super fast even in a off tanky build if focused... and her dmg is kinda bleh, but she can still kill carries fast (like its supposed to be). I thought that a 0.1 or 0.2 scaling on her ad would make her more competitive. I never seen her in pro plays yet, then again I have only played this game for 7-8 months or so

Xanbry

01-17-2013

Seems like everyone agrees the ult CD was bound to happen. But I do agree the health regen could of stayed a little higher then what they made it now.