Looking for competetive's five team members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhawk

01-15-2013

Hello my ign is Zhwk, I have reached 1740 elo before and play all positions without complaints. I favor top/mid/jungle the most but can adc and support equally as well. My friend and I are looking for three more members to compete. We're located in the eastern time zone and are looking for members who are willing to participate in practices times and stuff would be arranged after we find some committed and decent members. Looking preferably for people with 1600+ elo. Plat and diamond players would be treated like Kobe or Kevin or Lebron if you watch basketball ha. We would be more then willing to be under leadership of a diamond or plat player. Message me in game, or respond to this thread if interested and I shall respond as soon as possible.

Zhawk

01-16-2013

bump

Jeremyls

01-16-2013

have a low solo que elo, but willing to try out i play predominately mid

GhostFinger

01-19-2013

im willing to try out, im stuck in the elo dump, (due to lending my account to a friend) , but ive recently hit 1000 wins and i can play any role, just lemme know when try outs or practices are scheduled

Herbdean

01-19-2013

Hey I'm curious about this. Wondering if we can run some games, I'm about 1550 elo right now and going up atm. I play usually ADC but I can really play any lane. Let me know if you wanna run some games. IGN is Herbdean