I want to start a petition for reducing IWDominate's pro ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexP1stol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I have been watching IWDominate for at lease two months and in my opinion he has improved his behavior since he tribunal ban he got. In my opinion one year is really harsh ban from professional play and since that's his full time job I suggest Riot reviews his current improvement and reduce his ban if they think it is fair. Summoners vote could also be an option.

What do you summoners think? This Problem should be dealt with in the community and the tribunal punishment seems too harsh to me.

Klith

01-18-2013

Only people with real issues get a permaban in LOL. They give you several warnings and make it clear that LOL isn't a game where any behavior goes. To make things worse it was as you say his "full time job" and yet he still didn't have enough respect for himself, his image and the game to not be a jerk. Exactly why do you think he was treated harshly considering all these factors?

Ferr3t

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexP1stol View Post
I have been watching IWDominate for at lease two months and in my opinion he has improved his behavior since he tribunal ban he got. In my opinion one year is really harsh ban from professional play and since that's his full time job I suggest Riot reviews his current improvement and reduce his ban if they think it is fair. Summoners vote could also be an option.

What do you summoners think? This Problem should be dealt with in the community and the tribunal punishment seems too harsh to me.
A man in a generic corporate office is often a dick and is repeatedly reported for his bad behavior by both coworkers and clients (teammates and opponents). He is then fired. Should he be re-hired just because his behavior has apparently improved, because it was his full time job? Or should he take his new, improved attitude and, for the time being at least, take it elsewhere. He could just as easily coach, manage, even take up a new game and break into it's pro scene. League isn't the only esport.