@Riot, what is happening?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipreferdota2man View Post
I think he was making a Family guy reference, Damiya.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Top people. There are some awesome ladies who work in the Network Operations Center, thank you kindly
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/man

man - an individual human

The definition of man lives as an example to me that ambiguous definitions are one of the most confusing, perplexing and amazing things anyone could ever have (hi quantum mechanics!); it is a shame no society seems mentally able to understand them as of yet :O.

SteppingStool

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayobe View Post
Send in the Yordles!
Hiemer + rumble = fixed servers?

gear5

01-16-2013

how are there ranked games to spectate when ranked ques are disabled and no one can get in a game?

Nurp Derp

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear5 View Post
how are there ranked games to spectate when ranked ques are disabled and no one can get in a game?

Ahh, the eternal question. If I knew the answer to this I'd be Matt Damon.

Spectre06

01-16-2013

This is causing losses too. I can't get into a game that it says I should be in... @Damiya, is loss forgiven going to be enabled so we don't get screwed by this?

PhantomMiria

01-16-2013

seriously what the hell. riot i just lost 100 elo from 1800 to 1700 putting me first pick after i lose 1? keep on getting trolled and then a sudden problem? really??? this isnt the first time happen...ALWAYS like this after i drop 100 elo. and NOW IT SAYS "reconnecting" im not even in game....please riot dont troll me................................

Fvl22

01-16-2013

bump

Nurp Derp

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre06 View Post
This is causing losses too. I can't get into a game that it says I should be in... @Damiya, is loss forgiven going to be enabled so we don't get screwed by this?
HELLOOOOO, Ive been asking this in like 4 different posts.. I just want to know how i get my frazzled out games back, each of which I had no control over losing...game freezing, issues with not being able to join, etc..

TheBuhdazzla

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Top people. There are some awesome ladies who work in the Network Operations Center, thank you kindly
But apparently no robots.