NEW team starting up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJINN8345

01-16-2013

After some very long thoughts, and a mixture of the up coming league ladder update for ranked play. I decided that I will try and start up a team for League of Legends. HKI (HARD KORE INSANITY) will be the team's name I'm looking for 9 players, 1 mid, 2 top, 2 junglers, 2 ADC, and 2 supports. This is so we have back ups in case I or someone else on the team can't make a practice or can't be on for a day or two. I'm hoping to be pretty serious about competing, and will be looking at getting sponsors and other things going in the future. My goal is to play together in normal game play and when this new league ladder officially starts hit the competition hard.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining HKI send me a Friend Invite on LoL GT: djinn8345

As for ways to communicate Mumble or Skype works for me, however, I mostly am on Mumble.

lKvothe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Have you even played league for more than a month?

DJINN8345

01-17-2013

yes I have been playing league since August yeah you may not think that is a long time or anything. However, I have plenty of experience with running a team in other games. Most of them made championships while others have been runners up. I know what it takes to have a successful team. Yeah this isn't any of the other games that I have played. But it has the same mentality as the other games.

I may have more to learn about this game but that is why I'm starting a team. I feel like I have hit my peak with those that I am playing with currently on here. I figure by creating a team I can learn from the new people that are interested in joining a new team that is starting from scratch.

I'm sure that some of the high ELO players won't be interested in this. I'm also sure that most of the middle ELO players won't be interested. But this is a chance for those who love this game to learn off of other players while achieving different goals.

So if you don't mine starting over from scratch,then send me the invite play a few games. However, if you don't want to take a risk of becoming a part of something that could have loads of potential. Then don't waste my time, and I a sure you I won't waste yours

Claudiò

01-17-2013

add me in-game DJINN8345 I'd be interested in playing / helping you. I also have a friend that I could bring to the team and get this going. I don't know what your availability is like but my IGN is Claudi (alt + 0242).

Hi Its Mikasa

01-17-2013

Hey I'm interested in joining the team. I've sent you a request on LoL.
My ign is 0rac343. I currently am not ranked, however my current "score" is 1226 I've won 3 of my 5 ranked games thus far.
I main support but I can play adc or mid lane.
Champions I am most comfortable with (in order of skill with)
adc- Graves, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Ashe, Sivir
support- Sona, Nunu, Leona, Janna, Taric, Soraka, Nautilus
mid- TF, Orianna, Lux, Viegar, Ryze

DJINN8345

01-19-2013

...BuMp....

Wínd

01-19-2013

I would like to try for mid position

DJINN8345

01-25-2013

Looking for a top lane player for a tournament coming up in February.

(Hard Kore Insanity does not believe in try outs. We believe that team chemistry is more important then having the best player in the world on the team. If there is no team chemistry the team falls apart and in the end fails. So if you want to join our team play with us a couple of nights and see if we are for you. If we are not what you are looking for then no feelings are hurt.) Look us up on Twitter and Facebook as well.

Curse Veigar

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJINN8345 View Post
(Hard Kore Insanity does not believe in try outs. We believe that team chemistry is more important then having the best player in the world on the team. If there is no team chemistry the team falls apart and in the end fails. So if you want to join our team play with us a couple of nights and see if we are for you. If we are not what you are looking for then no feelings are hurt.) Look us up on Twitter and Facebook as well.
A.K.A.... a Tryout

What To Do Now

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJINN8345 View Post
Looking for a top lane player for a tournament coming up in February.

i could play with you. my main position is top.