Taking riotto court. =)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overdose RAGE

01-16-2013

i will be taking riot to court over banned me for life...... iv spent over 700+ on my account and i think its bull**** bannedin someone for life over saying stupid words on the internet... i find it very funny and you guys won't win... in court even if you guys do say have you readed our rules and agree... that won't mean **** in court... iv taken Z8games to court due for banndin and my account gettin hacked and i won that.. got $500 back... so lets do this RIOT show me what you got all i ask is unbanned me. or give me around $700-$900 back simple or il take futher action....

thank you...

DeadCow25

01-16-2013

I would imagine that it would be a quick court case, most likely the banning process/terms are in the TOS and I would imagine that you violated the TOS if that's the case. Z8games probably has since changed their TOS if you actually did win a case and riot is probably smarter than them.

Which means you accepted a contract and broke it. Riot probably has some sort of limited liability and they most likely have no liability for your losses if you did something to get banned. Also your name seems very relevant, I'm guessing you get mad and start cursing out teammates? Anger management is actually very helpful.

oDrew

01-16-2013

When you buy things from Riot, what you are paying for is access to Riot's property. When you are permanently banned, your access is revoked. Sorry. Guess you should have followed the rules, and I'm guessing you were warned several times for not doing so. Grow up.

Synapse Ein

01-16-2013

also tribunal is players banning you, not riot.. so uh... good luck suing all of us. that or finding the EXACT members of tribunal who banned you and suing them.

gg wp, no re.

MicroFoDayz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

http://imgur.com/C84LU

CÚdric Scott

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synapse Ein View Post
also tribunal is players banning you, not riot.. so uh... good luck suing all of us. that or finding the EXACT members of tribunal who banned you and suing them.

gg wp, no re.
Permabans require riot staff approval, so it was riot that banned him.

BUT you forfeited your right to all of the money you put into your account when you violated the Summoner's Code. As far as riot is concerned they gave you what you payed for, you lost it when you got the permaban that you deserved.

Shouting Frog

01-16-2013

Good luck wasting your time.

Overdose RAGE

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CÚdric Scott View Post
Permabans require riot staff approval, so it was riot that banned him.

BUT you forfeited your right to all of the money you put into your account when you violated the Summoner's Code. As far as riot is concerned they gave you what you payed for, you lost it when you got the permaban that you deserved.
i couldnt give a F***K either way im taking riot down =) a good lawer = a good win.. i guess you guys wouldnt know that since you never taken any game to court..

Overdose RAGE

01-16-2013

also i will either get unbanned or they will give me the money back 100% agarentee it..

Ezroz

01-16-2013

yeah, sure you will. I would say good luck, but even if you get unbanned... odds are you'll just get banned again. so, why not just.. stay banned? that's a better idea.