so riot basically blanket nerfed all ap now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I agree that the MP5 on BFT was a really crappy thing for them to do.

They practically ADMITTED that the BFT/Wooglets were OP to help balance AP for dominion, instead of doing something less lazy like messing with the auras or something.

At least they were generic enough that all APs could benefit from them, to varying degrees. Totally crapped on itemization variety but did bridge the AP power gap.

Now they go and change it to give wasted stats to the many APs that dont need MP10. The ones that DO need the MP10 get to basically keep the same overall power level. Sucks.

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

You cannot compare 2 items cost to 1 item. If you want to use BC+? as an example then what other item do YOU think is core for most AD champs? Pick whatever you want and you probably are not going to get a DOT that does % health - Penetration - 20% CDR - HP - 2sec invul active - % bonus to AP - MP5 - Armor. I picked Triforce since it and BC together came the closest in amount of stuff gained out of 2 items slots. Fact is you are paying out the arse for those AP core items because they do a lot for your character.

Kholdstare13

01-17-2013

Witchcap is essentially the same cost, the only nerf is the 10 armor and the slot efficiency during build. BFT needed nerf, and I always preferred a nice Morello anyway. I'm just shocked that they have BFT there, SO much worse than Morello, with 2 of the same components. BFT should be niche, to counter stacking health (sadly popular right now).