so riot basically blanket nerfed all ap now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukaei

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko Prince View Post
cost of witchcap and BFT went up, something almost all casters buy, our power is now delayed
Play Mord. Never miss CS.

Grantson

01-16-2013

I really don't see the BFT change to be a effective nerf, as I have yet seen AP user deter from rushing BFT as their 2nd item after boots. Since the respawn system favors the team that is behind in score; having a weak early game usually just means your team will comeback stronger later (unless your team blew it big time).

Either way, most guys build Sorcerer's shoe and Abyssal scepter, so the 20% CD fits quite nicely for the 50 magic penetration build. Sure it sucks for the mana-less champions but they're still buying BFT.

Zuko Prince

01-17-2013

I take it all back, I forgot BFT got cdr upgraded to 20%, that is kind of a buff overall, even with higher cost.

BFT is basically the goldilocks item for all casters

AP
cdr
MPen
% MAX health damage
health
regen

what else is there?

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

The change to BFT just means you have to skip the pros ring and go straight into building it. With the added %10 CDR you can also skip Ionian boots and just snag a kindlegem to roughly max CDR with runes/masteries. The witchcap change in removing the NLR was a great move though. I can't count the times I was in the base looking at ~1200g and struggling with buying items or heading back out and waiting on the NLR.

SlothCrusade

01-17-2013

At least now I focus on getting tanky items first on Amumu and Singed.

before, I could buy BFT way too early imo.

TechPrince

01-17-2013

BFT changes just delayed the inevitable.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

now i dont need to build any cdr on zyra other then bft. i enjoy this.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

4000 gold for a core item is way too much. 3500 for the second core item is also way too much. mages are way nerfed this patch.

Ka0tiK

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
4000 gold for a core item is way too much. 3500 for the second core item is also way too much. mages are way nerfed this patch.
So how much does a Triforce+Black Cleaver or IE+PD for AD champs cost them? Seems to be about equal to me as far as gold goes. Utility on the items in comparison is another matter.

jars

01-17-2013

so who exactly is triforce core on? 2 champs? I hardly ever see it. and no one builds IE+PD either, great 'examples'. there is only one melee core item and it's black cleaver which costs 3000. 3000 vs 7500.