Casual Team looking for 3 players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Hello,

I decided with the new rating system coming out, I might as well try to make my own team.

The goals for this team are just to have fun and see how far we can go. We are not looking for serious gamers who want to win the S3 Championships. This team is meant to be something we can do maybe on the weekends or in the afternoons when there is nothing else to do. Purely casual and fun oriented.

The team name is called "Spyro" due to one of our current member's obsession with the old PlayStation game Spyro the Dragon. As of right now, we have 3 teammates. Myself, and one other will be main players. Another is a friend who will be a substitute. He plays at least 10 games regularly so I can't get him all the time, but when we need him, I can get him to play with us. All of us are at least over the age of 20, we are college students so that is another reason this is just a casual team.

Edit: We are full now. If you would maybe like to be a sub, contact me, but chances are we won't need anymore.

GoRockies

01-17-2013

Add GoRockies in game. Sounds like something this 27 year old married man would be interested in. Was ~1300 Elo in S2, and climbing my way back up currently. I main adc, but also play support and mid very well. I can so-so jungle, but can not top to save my life. Have Skype, and play often. Thanks!

Chiharu tan

01-17-2013

Hi, my name is Chiharu tan (with the space) in game and I'm interested in joining. I'm a girl and I'm 17 but I'm really quite mature and I think it would be fun to be part of a casual team since most of my friends are not all online at the same time to do a premade 5. I do have Skype and I am on almost everyday, with the exception of work.

Undercover Teemo

01-17-2013

Add Undercover Teemo in game. I'm 23 and a college student as well. I usually play most days during the week after 5:30pm and a lot on the weekend. I mostly play mid and jungle but I can play top/support/adc as well and various champions for those roles. Been looking for a casual 5's team to play with as my friends aren't on enough to play with regularly.

Laserhard

01-17-2013

Add Laserhard ingame, I can play any roles, i have skype aswell so let me know if you're interested.

Rottenwayz

01-22-2013

add rottenwayz...i'd like to get into competative play...i can Play Varus ADC or Vi Anti-tank or Anti ADC...trying to get better at AP roles..