seriously riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NorthenWolf

01-16-2013

fix your dam match making. i swear,t he people i play with, have 0 common sense, dont understand how to team fight, and 0 idea on what they are doing. just came forma game that we should of won. its not that hard of a concept for a tank to tank, a adc be the adc, mage does his thing and other two do w/e they can. but apprently people cant get that.

for everything that is good in this game, i had to freaking ward the whole map as adc, nobody else was warding. i was the only one. thx to my wards we saved ourselves a few times.

no you can't carry your team, it only works when your team know shwat their doing, but simply are just being out played, if your playing with people who have no clue what they are doing, just plain suck. NO you can not carry yourself out. and no i should not be required to play ranked games to simply get myself outa "elo hell" NO i dont accept that. better match making please. sick and tired of losing because people cant play their own end of the bargain.

its not to much to ask for a simple good game is it? no. its always a bad game. always. last good game i had was like last year.

Troa

01-16-2013

If every game you've played in the last year was bad, why are you still playing? It is your choice to come back, and if it is that bad you are quite silly for doing so.

You are very frustrated right now, which has led to raging. Let it subside, and post again with more reason once it has.

Zykritch

01-16-2013

Raging? I'll admit he didn't describe it perfectly.. but there is truth to be told in what he said.. And the elo system is very much so flawed.. If you're below 1200, the majority of the games you play will contain trolls, and people who are just plain stupid.. It's sad that there isn't an minimum intelligence requirement to play ranked.. because some people are so .. absolutely retarded.. that when they singlehandedly feed 2 carries, that when they singlehandedly screw up teamfights, that when -they- singlehandedly give out free turrets and attack 1v5s.. They blame their team for it, rage and then afk? Nobody, at all.. ever.. should have to lose elo because of a troll or an afk'er in ranked. He didn't really post this in a very pretty or civil manner, but I can't say I disagree with his points.