Please fix Fizz's Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stevebrulerules

10-03-2012

Fizz is my main. I will never go back. I honestly don't like to play really any other champ over him because he is just so fun. The mobility, the Trickery, the Troll Pole, The Ult. So much finesse, and so much damage.
It's just a shame though that his 3 of 4 of his moves are bugged, and I don't see any fixes coming soon. While playing him I have (painfully) dealt with these major bugs that can break a fight for a Fizz;

Q: When Fizz Urchin Strikes an enemy champ, if they charge, it prevents all incoming damage from Fizz. While it is of course fair that their charge should deal damage to Fizz, as it does, to omit what could be a killing blow and an escape for Fizz now becomes a wasted move, and often a death.

E: Hard to explain exactly how this works, but when it is a well-known and glaringly obvious bug. Basically, sometimes when you land back down from your CC Immunity, you land and 'stun' yourself, making it unable to move for a second. Whut.... Also, any damage that he would do to a nearby champ is now omitted.
A more common bug with E is really just a matter of cleaning up the maps. All too often, I try to E over a corner of a map, only to find my face smashing into an invisible wall. Turns out, all LoL maps are littered with these un-cropped, unpolished walls that hover over the corner of a wall or obstacle. Playing Fizz, you often need to gain distance as quickly as possible from your pursuers, so you try to jump over a wall immediately. A lot of the time, the closest part of the wall is the corner. I have now learned not to hop most corners, and it leads to a failed escape.

R: Straightforward bug (literally). Once in a while, Fizz's Chum the Waters passes directly through an enemy champion. Feel free to tell me it's because of a missed shot, the shark needs to hit the champion directly, but it has indeed happened more than once. The shark can literally pass directly through the body of a champion and go beyond him/her. I would say a simple and small hotbox enlargement could fix this glitch entirely.

All in all, these glitches are so easy to patch, we just need Riot to see them, acknowledge them, and act upon them. With a champ as reliant on each spell-cast as Fizz, any one of these bugs can ruin a fight, escape, or game.

LetsGetFizzical

10-10-2012

His E has been bugged for the longest time. I have also had issues where I try to jump over Baron wall, end up going over it, and then sliding back to the other side.Sometimes Fizz is able to be auto attacked while using Playful/Trickster. Sometimes skill that usually go past him still hit him while using it as well. Please fix these bugs, fish need attention too.

smokebaca

10-10-2012

i play fizz alot and have never had any of these happen to me except the charge.... but i find that one reasonable since as i go towards them they charge "away" from me in most cases.
do you have any videos of this stuff actually happening?

MatiASCE

10-10-2012

lol i thought it was my bad using skill but now i see is not me. It has happened to me all what you said so i said is not for me this champ i played with him like 6 games and i get bored about it even when the champ i so fun to play. Hope they fix it

Macademics

10-10-2012

I haven't had the Q problem before (or I just never noticed it) But I've had my E glitch several times also I've seen my ult fly right through someone. AND YES I HIT THEM DIRECTLY. I've played 200-300 games with Fizz I KNOW A HIT FROM A MISS.

LiptonSwagger

10-10-2012

I've had the ult fly through people, but more commonly I'll aim it so it lands right on top of them and either it won't stick period (wtf?) or it won't stick until they start walking, which isn't a problem but to me indicates something weird about how it works.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebrulerules View Post
E: Hard to explain exactly how this works, but when it is a well-known and glaringly obvious bug. Basically, sometimes when you land back down from your CC Immunity, you land and 'stun' yourself, making it unable to move for a second. Whut.... Also, any damage that he would do to a nearby champ is now omitted.
A more common bug with E is really just a matter of cleaning up the maps. All too often, I try to E over a corner of a map, only to find my face smashing into an invisible wall. Turns out, all LoL maps are littered with these un-cropped, unpolished walls that hover over the corner of a wall or obstacle. Playing Fizz, you often need to gain distance as quickly as possible from your pursuers, so you try to jump over a wall immediately. A lot of the time, the closest part of the wall is the corner. I have now learned not to hop most corners, and it leads to a failed escape.

R: Straightforward bug (literally). Once in a while, Fizz's Chum the Waters passes directly through an enemy champion. Feel free to tell me it's because of a missed shot, the shark needs to hit the champion directly, but it has indeed happened more than once. The shark can literally pass directly through the body of a champion and go beyond him/her. I would say a simple and small hotbox enlargement could fix this glitch entirely.
So i'm not the only one?

HipHopAnonamous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Something similar I have with fizz, a lot of times.. hell most times now, the shark will hit and not stick leaving me with a failed ulti unless its in the middle of a team fight but early laning phase its quite annoying.

Armageddal

01-17-2013

His E bug is the most infuriating. It has killed me so many times. The corner hop issues are also a problem, but I've gotten used to that decrease in mobility.

Xoj 21

01-17-2013

yet with R hits its game over.

if they fix the ult first then they gotta fix E