Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Idea: Luau Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy Shoggoth

01-28-2013

Bumps!

OxBaker

01-28-2013

I like the idea but if RIOT notices that this thread is 90% your bumps they'll shut it down quicker than a stampeding pig... Just saying...

Fluffy Shoggoth

01-28-2013

Bump

Fluffy Shoggoth

01-28-2013

Quote:
OxBaker:
I like the idea but if RIOT notices that this thread is 90% your bumps they'll shut it down quicker than a stampeding pig... Just saying...

In all honesty, I know Sejuani isn't the most popular champion, I know a lot of people in GD skip over the skin concept topics. Those who do drop in, drop a bump or +1 and leave. If they drop the skin, purely because they see my bumps just because I'm trying to get it out there. Then I don't know, but I'd rather it be out there for more people the see then dropping back into the lost pages of the forums.

If a red sees the skin and likes it, that's good enough for me. If it's just something they aren't interested in and purely go off my bumps, then so be it, I'm just trying to keep the thread up there because I think Sejuani needs a light-hearted skin and I think this idea suits her perfectly. That's just that I guess

Rapidsom

01-28-2013

I think this skin is of a great concept and inspiration, it really needs to be brought to Riots attention because of the fact it's not only rather clever but also looks really awesome at the same time

Fluffy Shoggoth

01-29-2013

Bump

Pink Moon Bunny

01-30-2013

shouldn't this be posted in the FA section instead of GD? just something I noticed...

Fluffy Shoggoth

01-30-2013

Bump