Need Jungler for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HEG WildFire

01-16-2013

Summoner Name: vVv ikilluforfun

State of Location: New York

Experence: Former CrossFire Semi-Pro. I've been playing LoL for 2- 2 1/2 Years now. Own all Champions and most runes.

Why you think you're a good fit for the team and what you can bring to the team: Play with me and evaluate that for yourself. Talk is just talk.

FallenPro

01-16-2013

Summoner Name: FallenPro
State of Location: Washington
Experience: One year of LoL with a group of people where we all love to have fun and win all the time. I am very nagging about wards so as a jungler i always buy wards/sightstone. I love vision. I have all champions so i am familiar with many characters throughout the game and i learn quickly which means i can adopt very well with the game and my teammates.

SmoothieOfDeath

01-16-2013

Name: Smoothie of Death
Experience: Less than a year { However, Im a quick learner}
Why you should pick me: I love the game. I love to learn to new things and I picked up jungling really fast. I enjoy jungling Sejuani & Diana. I'm pretty op. I have bad elo because of bad team mates but hopefully during season three we can change that

MSF72

01-16-2013

As of right now, we're going to tryout two or three of you guys. Sent adds out to those who we're wanting to try out as of right now.

MSF72

01-17-2013

Bump.

MSF72

01-17-2013

Bump.

Trickster01

01-17-2013

Summoner Name: Trickster01
State of Location: IL
Experence:3 years of league of legend, 2 months of dota.
I'm not really available at times, but when your team member is not available and I'm online I can sub in for him. I usually play late at night, so just send me an invite to a tryout and see my potential.