Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favourite Champions Option/List?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaronVengeous

01-16-2013

I reckon, that perhaps in the Champions Screen or wherever else applicable, a filter by "Favourites" option could be included?

Of course, this would also mean adding the option to tag a champion available to you as a favourite.

This might not really be all that useful, but idk, some friends and I thought it'd be cool

Vadamaar

01-16-2013

Little tinsy improvements like these are what I want to see from Riot. They're already definitely on the right track, just gotta keep chugging. +1

jester82

01-18-2013

Top right part of the champ select, they is search input (discover that watching a stream). Its not a favorite thing but can help navigate when you have lots of champ and/or ban pick.