Profile Skeleton for Champion Creation!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos Xeloc

11-19-2012

Forward:
Hello fellow League players! This will actually be my first thread, and actual relative post mind you, on the forums. I decided that I want to start making my own character designs, based off of the handy work that I have seen some of you put into your ideas. And let me be the first to congratulate each and every one of you who has made a champion design! Please, continue your dedication!

This is a profile skeleton. What it is meant to do is give people a faster means to create their own champion by simply copying and pasting the "skeleton" (which is the framework/formatting that you will use for your post) into their post, and simply filling in the details. I'm going to be making it look attractive, give an easy means of finding what you want to find, and sorting it in a healthy way that gives out information in a logical pattern, so that people can become hooked on your idea, but not get bored with long, repetitious posts immediately. Credit to this post is not necessary, but appreciated. Also, upvoting this post will help it stay alive in the forums, and allow others to find it more easily.

As always, I hope that you are all responsible with your ideas, and I absolutely DO NOT approve of plagiarism. I would also hope that you all are trying to be unique in your own way, and don't find yourself comparing your ideas to other champions too much, as that may lead to some issues.

So, without further ado, this is the skeleton. As stated previously, simply copy and paste the entirety of this quote into your post, and begin filling in the details. To actually copy it in it's proper format, you must hit the "quote" button, and then copy it from there. For tutorial purposes, I will be giving an example profile made from the skeleton in a separate post regarding Sona.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPION NAME
Epithet

Stats: (Go here to find a champion that resembles your idea, and get an idea of how League champion's stats work. As an idea of how to format your stats, try this example: Base stat (+Increase per level))

Health: Base (+per level)
Health Regen: Base (+per level)
Mana/Energy/etc: Base (+per level)
Mana/Energy/etc Regen: Base (+per level)
Attack Damage: Base (+per level)
Attack Speed: Base (+per level)
Armor: Base (+per level)
Magic Resist: Base (+per level)
Movement Speed: Base
Range: Base

Abilities:

NAME - Passive

Description

NAME - Q

Passive Description:

Active Description:

Extra Description:

Attack/Magic Damage: Level 1/Level 2/Level 3/Level 4/Level 5 (+XX% AP/AD)
Bonus Stat(s): Level 1/Level 2/Level 3/Level 4/Level 5
Cost: Level 1/Level 2/Level 3/Level 4/Level 5
Cooldown: Level 1/Level 2/Level 3/Level 4/Level 5
Range/Diameter: XXXX

NAME - W

Passive Description:

Active Description:

Extra Description:

NAME - E

Passive Description:

Active Description:

Extra Description:

NAME - R

Passive Description:

Active Description:

Extra Description:

Lore:

Insert a background story regarding your champion here. It CAN correlate with other, existing champions of the League.

"Quote by fellow member of the League."
― Member who made the quote

Dialogue:

Champion Selection
"This is what your champion says when you select them pre-game."

Movement
"This is what your champion says when you right-click an area to move to."

Attacking
"This is what your champion says when you right-click an enemy."

Taunt
"This is what your champion says when you type /taunt in-game."

Joke
"This is what your champion says when you type /joke in-game."

Quote:
All information collaborated from http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com. All credit for examples in this list goes to them for compiling the information, and credit for champion creation of Sona goes to Riot inc.

Demoreaux

11-19-2012

Very nice, thanks!

Chaos Xeloc

11-19-2012

WARNING: THIS IS FOR TUTORIAL PURPOSES ONLY. I DO NOT CLAIM TO HAVE CREATED ANYTHING YOU FIND IN THIS POST, OTHER THAN THE FORMAT OF THE POST ITSELF.

Attachment 560898

SONA,
Maven of the Strings

Stats:

Health: 340 (+70)
Health Regen: 4.5 (+0.55)
Mana: 265 (+45)
Mana Regen: 7.0 (+0.65)
Attack Damage: 47 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.644 (+2.3%)
Armor: 6 (+3.3)
Magic Resist: 30
Movement Speed: 305
Range: 550

Abilities:

Attachment 560903
POWER CHORD - Passive

After casting 3 spells, Sona's next attack deals extra 8 + (10 level) magic damage. This enhanced attack has an additional effect depending on which spell was cast last.

Attachment 560902
HYMN OF VALOR- Q

Aura: Sona plays the Hymn of Valor, granting nearby allied champions bonus attack damage and ability power until she changes stances.

Active : Sona sends out bolts of sound, dealing magic damage to the nearest two enemy champions or minions.

Power Chord - Staccato: If this spell was last cast when Sona's Power Chord is ready, her next attack will double the damage of her Power Chord.

Magic Damage: 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+ 70% AP)
Bonus AD & AP: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20
Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65
Cooldown: 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 / 7
Aura Diameter: 2000
Targeting Diameter: 700

Attachment 560901
ARIA OF PERSEVERANCE- W

Aura: Sona plays the Aria of Perseverance, granting nearby allied champions bonus armor and magic resistance until she changes stances.

Active: Sona sends out healing melodies, healing herself and the most-wounded nearby ally champion. Additionally, both Sona and the healed champion will receive additional armor and magic resist for 3 seconds.

Power Chord - Diminuendo: If this spell was last cast when Sona's Power Chord is ready, her next attack will debuff the target to deal 20% less damage for 4 seconds.

Heal: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 25% AP)
Bonus Armor & Magic Resist: 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80
Targeting Diameter: 1000

Attachment 560900
SONG OF CELERITY- E

Aura: Sona plays the Song of Celerity, granting nearby allied champions bonus flat movement speed until she changes stances.

Active: Sona energizes nearby allies with an additional burst of speed for 1.5 seconds.

Power Chord - Tempo: If this spell was last cast when Sona's Power Chord is ready, her next attack will slow the target by 40% for 2 seconds.

Bonus Movement Speed: 6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14%
Cost: 65 / 65 / 65 / 65 / 65
Targeting Diameter: 1000

Attachment 560899
CRESCENDO- R

Active: Sona plays her ultimate chord in a broad line in front of her, forcing enemy champions caught to dance stunned for 1.5 seconds and take magic damage upon impact.

Magic Damage: 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 80% AP)
Cost: 100 / 150 / 200
Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100
Diameter: 1000

Lore:

Sona has no memory of her true parents. As an infant, she was found abandoned on the doorstep of an Ionian adoption house, nestled atop an ancient instrument in an exquisite case of unknown origins. She was an unusually well-behaved child, always quiet and content. Her caretakers were sure she would find a home quickly, but it soon became apparent that what they mistook for uncommon geniality was actually an inability to speak or to produce any sound whatsoever. Sona remained at the adoption house until her teens, watching in hopeless silence as prospective adopters passed her by. During this time, the caretakers sold her unusual instrument to anxious collectors, hoping to build her a trust. For a myriad of bizarre and unexpected reasons, however, it would be returned, or simply appear again outside the house.

When a wealthy Demacian woman named Lestara Buvelle learned of the instrument, she immediately embarked to Ionia. When the caretakers showcased the instrument for her, she rose wordlessly and explored the house, stopping outside Sona’s room. Without hesitation, Lestara adopted her and left a generous donation for the instrument. With Lestara’s guidance, Sona discovered a deep connection with the instrument which Lestara called an "etwahl". In her hands, it played tones which stilled or quivered the hearts of those around her. Within months, she was headlining with the mysterious etwahl for sold-out audiences. She played as though plucking heartstrings, effortlessly manipulating the emotions of her listeners - all without a single written note. In secret, she discovered a potent and deadly use for her etwahl, using its vibrations to slice objects from a distance. She honed this discipline in private, mastering her gift. When she felt prepared, she went to the only place which could offer her a fitting recital: the League of Legends.

"Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body."
― Jericho Swain, after attending her concert

Dialogue:

Champion Selection
"Only you can hear me Summoner, what masterpiece shall we play today?"

Movement
"Harmoniously."
"Quarter time!"
"From my mind to yours."
"With perfect tempo."
"Adagio, summoner."
"Delicately."
"Accurate, like a metronome."
"A sublime duet."
"Accelerated movement, I concur."

Attacking
"A symphony of justice."
"The fanfare ascends."
"Shall we resolve this dissonance?"
"Allegrissimo."
"Order through music."
"Brioso! Brioso!"

Taunt
(Smacks her hands on her instrument, points forward, and then gives a thumbs-down.)

Joke
(Different electric guitar sounds)
(plays a measure from "Deck the Halls") (Silent Night Sona)

Armatron12345

11-19-2012

thank you sooooo much i have a lot of truble getting everything on the board with my champs this helps alot!!!!

Chaos Xeloc

11-22-2012

Bumping for all of you out there looking for something like this!

Chaos Xeloc

11-24-2012

Bump for win!

Chaos Xeloc

01-16-2013

Bump for those interested.