buff his #s 42 24.71%
revert pre-fury 16 9.41%
rework the champ 57 33.53%
leave him as he is 42 24.71%
NERF him cause he's good as is... (lol) 13 7.65%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Tryndamere Buff POLL - return the king

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LVietMonkey

08-12-2012

FOR LEVEL 30s and RANK

let's all agreed that he is absolutely no longer viable unless he's somehow fed, and then not get CC'ed chainly, in order to do anything for the team.

my personal experience with him "was" great before the fury and the 30% nerf on damages and cds
at the moment, i can play him at my best and can barely keep up with cs vs any other average top laner being around 10-20 cs behind as the game go on
all the new champs are out-doing the old ones, and he looks like hes also on the list that got left behind

lastly, if you cant keep up with him, then you need to re-evaulate your skills.

1. buff the dude #s cause you need a challenge.
2. revert him pre-fury
3. rework the champ
4. leave him as he is
5. nerf the guy hahaha cause he's challenging for ya

pre-nerf opinions of 2k elos trynd player

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1017569

Paranoic Fear

08-12-2012

I can agree on few things. He was so much better off without fury and before the rework. Before the rework he was a killing machine. You had to CC the beast or your team is dead. After the fury rework it didn't matter anymore. He needs MUCH more CS to become as strong as other, and then again, any CC can counter him now. I vote for a rework as well.

LVietMonkey

08-12-2012

he's an item relying champ since most of his damage comes from auto attack
items means a lot of CS/GOLD/KILLS
which just isnt possible, because any other champ can outdo him when neither have money
and even if both had money, he can still be out kited/ out played/ counter build

Chopper19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Ok....well I will say I was seriously surprised when I saw this topic. Every game I play with Trynd gets endless QQing about broken champion and OP champion....and noob ult.
I have never thought of him as in need of buffing, I consider his early game weaker because he can cheat almost any death after level 6. Along with his ult he can jump walls leaving him with great mobility.
In my opinion he is a great champion that just takes more skill to use properly.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

The Fury nerf was just the first blow to a champion that ALREADY wasn't viable. He had about a week of popularity in Ranked and then got nerfed even further. Trynd needs buffs. A revert to pre-Fury would suffice, but it wouldn't make him viable.

A proper buff would be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper19 View Post
Ok....well I will say I was seriously surprised when I saw this topic. Every game I play with Trynd gets endless QQing about broken champion and OP champion....and noob ult.
You're what? Level 20? 15? 25? You're probably new, which means you're playing against other new players, equally unskilled. Whether a simple product of not knowing the game yet, or an inherent level of ****ing miserable failure, THEY are the noobs. You're a newb yourself, but that's neither here nor there.

Tryndamere is an easy champion to understand. Build crit, spin at people, and right click. Press R to not die.

Now, since other little nublets only comprehend right clicking themselves, the "he doesn't die but he still deals damage" factor of Trynd does not really register the correct course of action in their brains. Trynd is a VERY weak champion. But bads are gonna bad.

LVietMonkey

08-13-2012

well, thank you all for the constructive criticism along with your vote

LVietMonkey

08-13-2012

so far "rework" is in question

Corgski

08-13-2012

I bought Tryndamere right before the fury rework...I played him a total of 1 time after the rework.

Leganie

08-13-2012

Like any champ shut em down keep them shut down and they suck. Trynd in my eyes with his abilities is a AD/carry type. If Trynd is built in this way with his ult you can basicly cheat death and down a whole team. Well atleast a 2-3 v1. I will agree he is under powered early game but since he is geared like a AD/carry which from what I knew was what he is.... I did not see him pre-nerf. So he is a AD/carry and just like any keep em shut down and they are nothing but catnip. If he is/was supposed to be a bruiser then wow he needs a rework bad cause he is by far the weakest bruiser I have seen. My vote is rework cause tbh I would love to see that dude do something then spin and AA and ult not to die lol.

mambawarrior

08-13-2012

"NERF him"
The fact that this has votes.....

12345 ... 7