New Race of Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weezooo

01-16-2013

I love the idea of all champion of League of Legends. Some of them are different of what we see around us, and some of them are picked by things arouns us. Take for example Nocturne. It is a living nightmare, and it looks like a living nightmare. I looked at the League of Legends champion retrospective several times and i took attention to comments, ideas, champion creation, graphic design of the creators. Now, I thought long and hard before creating my champions and their skins.

Race Idea:

Goblin
Dwarf
Ogre
Orc
Master of Gravity
Panda
Fairy
Necromancer
Wisp
Volcano Demon
etc...
==============
Race Delete: Post the 01-17-2013
Dinosaur
Tiger
Lich
Elf
Skeleton
Mole
==============
Race Added:
Orc - Post the 01-17-2013
Volcano Demon - Post the 01-17-2013
==============
Existing Race:
Human (Garen, Lux, Darius, etc)
Void (Kha'Zix, Cho'Gath, Kassadin, etc)
Yordle (Poppy, Teemo, Tristana, etc)
Plant (Zyra, Maokai)
Naga (Nami)
etc...
every race that I selected are not existing in LOL.

The5lacker

01-16-2013

WOW! All of those incredibly original and well fleshed out ideas! And all of them are spelled correctly! [/sarcasm]

This isn't thinking long and hard. This is going through a list and checking off what hasn't shown up yet, other than Centaur (Hecarim), Master of Gravity (Syndra), Treant (Maokai), Skeleton (Karthus), Lich (Karthus again), and Druid (Nidalee). Those are all accounted for.

Best Volibear NA

01-16-2013

Prophet? Malzahar. Tiger? Rengar (let's go with that). Necromancer sounds kind of like Yorick or Morde. Most of those other races that we don't have would need new areas, which means new maps which means Riot would have to work on more stuff ontop of trying to make top-notch champions.

Skull Guy

01-16-2013

Just throwing this out there; Master of Gravity, Shaman, Lich, Witch Doctor, Druid and Skeleton are not races. Most of them are classes, and skeleton is just a part of anatomy.

Best Volibear NA

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Guy View Post
Just throwing this out there; Master of Gravity, Shaman, Lich, Witch Doctor, Druid and Skeleton are not races. Most of them are classes, and skeleton is just a part of anatomy.
Gotta love logic.

Alvan Yakatori

01-16-2013

Looks like you logged onto to world of warcraft and wrote down what you saw.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Penguins: Pendjin

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezooo View Post
I love the idea of all champion of League of Legends. Some of them are different of what we see around us, and some of them are picked by things arouns us. Take for example Nocturne. It is a living nightmare, and it looks like a living nightmare. I looked at the League of Legends champion retrospective several times and i took attention to comments, ideas, champion creation, graphic design of the creators. Now, I thought long and hard before creating my champions and their skins.

Race Idea:
Goblin
Dwarf
Ogre
Centaur
Tiger
Master of Gravity
Treant
Panda
Skeleton
Prophet
Fairy
Shaman
Lich
Necromancer
Witch Doctor
Driud
Wisp
Dinosaur
Mole
Elf
etc...
Now while I personally love the idea of a race being implemented in League, a "Race" in league should cater to a wider variety of Champions rather than constrict further design in champions.

"Races" in my perspective can include:

Yordles
Human
Hextech
Animorphs
ect...

While some of the races you've depicted are clever, I think some like Shaman, Panda ect are more like Primary themes or Secondary themes.

Races should be able to bring in a slew of unique characters that can be expanded and broadened around. So far the only true races we have are Yordles and Humans.

Cool idea though!

Venedicae

01-17-2013

Karthus is a lich, I guess. But anyway, I liked this idea, reminds me of WoW. Master of Gravity, Panda and Wisp are my faves; Riot should take a look and think about it.

Ootarion

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
WOW! All of those incredibly original and well fleshed out ideas! And all of them are spelled correctly! [/sarcasm]

This isn't thinking long and hard. This is going through a list and checking off what hasn't shown up yet, other than Centaur (Hecarim), Master of Gravity (Syndra), Treant (Maokai), Skeleton (Karthus), Lich (Karthus again), and Druid (Nidalee). Those are all accounted for.
Syndra doesnt use the power of Gravity....