MR for tanks (not a FON rage thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimphoenix View Post
not a FON rage thread, getting trolled massively, i feel free to rage on
It seems like you're raging about the absence of FoN, and ergo are raging about FoN.

YoloHaxor

01-23-2013

:I this thread failed people just play with what the game gives u...

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

If you are a pure tank, you exist as a CC engine to initate, support, and protect your team, so why exactly would Bullwark be a bad idea?

If team communication isn't great and your support also grabs one, you and the support get two applications of the Aura, giving the MR boost you ask for.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Instead of calling them full tank, call them non-support tanks. Leona is still a full tank, she's just also a really good support. Malphite is a full tank, he just usually goes Top/Jungle.

Galio, Amumu, and to a lesser extent, Malphite, all benefit from Abyssal Scepter, which most support-tanks don't get (e.g. Leona, Alistar). Also, Athene's and Galio are a match made in Heaven.

Galio, Shen and Voli benefit from Spirit Visage pretty well, and pretty much all tanks can run Warmog's+SV and be really tough against magic damage.
I used to main AP Alistar...a reminder of his death by a thousand nerfbats saddens me.

ROOOOOAST

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimphoenix View Post
not a FON rage thread, getting trolled massively, i feel free to rage on

Im a troll for showing you that there are still good MR option???
I think your more of a troll for being blind and not seeing why they renoved it, before saying to put it in the game

Progenitor

01-24-2013

@op, 1st - your an idiot. 2nd - Bulwark is singlehandedly the best anti burst caster item in the game, it has health and magic resist and lots of it in one item which is exactly what u need in order to defeat burst damage from ap carries if u simply build bulwark and warmogs, ap carries wont waste their valuable burst damage on u anymore and if they do, u win all teamfights period.
3rd - tanks are completely useless unless "they bring utilty to teamfights" ie: Crowd control/auras/debuffs so if u had items that just gave flat survivabilty nothing else you would simply be ignored making teamfights from that point 4 v 5 where they kill u last because u are "USELESS" anyway goodluck maintaining your ignorance not that u will need it.