Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Universal Annie Rework Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimphoenix

Recruiter

01-22-2013

added MinamoChan's partacles write up, mine was a bit lacking, check her thread for more on that.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-23-2013

Quote:
Kosheh:
Like I get it, she's an entry-level champ and the THUD confirms you're hitting your target, but it's just a tad too loud still. @_@

We'll take a look at the volumes of these and make adjustments. Thanks for the feedback Kosheh!

Best Fizz EU

01-23-2013

What about her fire shield? It looks so 2D now.

Borand

01-23-2013

Her fire shield doesn't look like a shield.

Also, while I do like the Visual Rework a lot, I don't like the fact that her Q looks like an AoE spell instead of a single target one.

Also, the tibbers feeling when she ults is gone. Please bring that back too.

Props to the people who did the work, aside from these I find her great!

grimphoenix

Recruiter

01-23-2013

updated, was gone for a bit, also riot post, YAYS, thanks for the consideration, the sounds are one of a few issues, but thanks for any thought given ^_^

grimphoenix

Recruiter

02-03-2013

bumping a few days post patch, more thoughts?

Xulsigae

02-03-2013

Perhaps she can toss Tibbers to where she casts him? Not a skill shot, just an animation of him as a toy being tossed, and then the summoning animation.